FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!! Part 2

Chapter 2

I walked into the kitchen with my brother Seth. I said hey and sa on the kitchen table with him. Hes said, " well you know how mom hates telling out the news herself, so she told me to tell you that Andrew and him mom are staying here for a while untile they find a place to live for now." I looked at him with wide pissed of eyes " WHAT!" I yelled straight to him. I was more pissed than I have ever been. I cured out while walking toward Esteban's moms car. I got in the car with arms folded. He looks at me confused and asked " whats wrong Lauren?". I noticed how mad I was and calmed down a little. We didn't talk much untile we got to Sammies house. Sammie was wearing some butty lenghth shorts and a tiny white tank, I swore she was going swimming or to a playboy shoot. I shot her a look and she shot one back. The ride to Subway was very quiet, a little too quiet, all I wanted to do was eat a whole warm and fresh footlong.

As soon as we got to subway I ordered a meatball marinera with mayo, hot sauce, onions, olives and lots of cheese, good thing I carry gum for the bad breath after. Well I was shoked at Esteban, he was looking at me extrwamly strange, I said " what?" and he said " you have hazel eyes" and im like "yeah" and hes like I thought they where brown. My jaw droped in amazment, the guy ive been dating for 3 months didn't know my eye color?!? This is serious. Sammie didn't notice much caus eshe was way into her sandwich and doritos. Soon after we said bye to Esteban and me and Seth walked Sammie home. She would make the perfect playboy bunny, no joke.

It was a long walk home with seth when I finally walked into my house. I noticed Andrew looking at me again. I don't blame him, I look good today. I shot a look at him and went upstairs and put my ipod in the dock and started listening to Bedrock by Young Money.

Bedrock Lyrics

[Lloyd]

I-I-I I Can Make Your Bed Rock

I-I-I I Can Make Your Bed Rock Girl

[Lil Wayne]

She Got That Good Good,

She Michael Jackson Bad,

I'm Attracted To Her, For Her Attractive Ass,

And Now We Murderers, Because We Kill Time,

I Knock Her Lights Out, And She Still Shine,

I Hate To See Her Go, But I Love To Watch Her Leave

But I Keep Her Running Back And Forth Like A Soccer Team,

Cold As A Winter Day,

Hot As A Summer's Eve,

Young Money Thieves,

Steal Your Love With Ease.

[Gudda Gudda]

I Like The Way You Walk, And If You Walking My Way,

I'm That Red Bull, Now Let's Fly Away,

Let's Buy A Place, With All Kind Of Space,

I Let You Be The Judge, N-N And I'm The Case,

I'm Gudda Gudda,

I Put Her Under,

I See Me With Her, No Stevie Wonder,

She Don't Even Wonder, Cauz She Know She Bad,

And I Got Her Nigga,

Grocery Bag.

[Lloyd]

(Okay)

Oh Baby,

I Be Stuck To You,