FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!Part 5

Chapter 5

Laurens P.O.V

i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I was like......OHHH MYYY GOODDDD!!! The lumpy think under me was Andrew! We fell asleep on my bed last night and at the door was Seth with a look plastered on his face saying " Andrew is a rapist ". I quickly got up and said its not what it looks like. Seth had a tiity attack and pushed Andrew off the bed and into the floor and picked Andrew up tru his shirt. Andrew was screaming like theres no tommorrow and I jumped on Seths back. btw were gonna be late to school again -_-.

I yelled at Seth and made him get out my room and I apoloized and Andrew left the room. He said its k and he left for his room. I took a shower did the daily rutine and put on a lil extra makeup. Y? I wanna impress Andrew WAIT NO. I wanted to make Esteban jelouse, yes that's y. smart me .

===============================================================

I saw as Yocely walked in at 9 am. I saw glory. I missed my friends like hell. I texted Todias and Mac. It didn't matter which one you texted caus ethey where always together, stupid couple -_-. They came along with Neli, Alex, Dylan, and Taylor. I shot a look at Andrew and he nodded. He looked around and discreatly walked behind me. Was this a hookup? Idk.

Andrews P.O.V

I saw a whole bunch off people come in and I recognized a couple. I recognized Mac and Neli, I use to pick on them. Dylan and Taylor, they use to beat me up after I picked on Mac and Neli, but not the others. Mabye she has some new friends. I saw her give me a look, but I sertainly caught its meaning, I did what she told me to and followed her upstairs. She once again signaled me to my room and said she'll be back. I waited paitiently in my room and then she came in. I closed the door. Somehow we automaticaly held her close and we started making out I picked her up and led her to my bed . I carefully placed her on the bed without breaking the kiss. I heard a honk and it was seth to dirve us to school. Its gonna be a long way to school next to seth. We quickly broke the kiss, got our stuff, and got in seths Escalade. Seth had some weard look plastered on hims face and I didn't understand.

Seths P.O.V

I shot a look at the stupis duche of Andrew. He nodded hi and I stuck the middle finger at him. I didn't understand why he was so all up on Lauren. Shes technecally a baby and hes like a macho man. Jk. I really hate the fact that he is staying at my house. By the time he leaves mabye lauren will be prego for gods sack. I droped them of and drove myself to collage. If he hurts luren he wont make it to his 17 bitrthday. I swear.

===============================================================

Laurens P.O.V

At libruary I was going to the fiction section. I peeked tru a empty slot to the next line across. Who did I see hooking up with Adrana? Andrew? You got that right. I started crying in OD tears and ran over Tobias. He pulled me into a hug and I cryed on his shoulder. Mac huged me to and while that happen I asked myself why I was crying. It couldn't be because of Andrew right? I didn't have feelings for him right? Then I thought of what had happen since last week. Damn I am falling in love.........

Andrews P.O.V

At libruary time some girl named Adriana was all over me. I ignored her but she pulled me into a kiss. Well what can I say. I couldn't say no to such a body like hers. I looked aside and saw Lauren crying. Damn I just ruind my chances with her for no reason. I pulled away Adriana and walked away to the bathroom. I really pissed of Adriana and hurt Lauren to the maxs. Damn I really screwed up.