Where It All Began

[Right now we're in where Mabel, Dipper, and Soos are in stans mind.
The first time they meet Bill]

Dipper

"Gruncle Stan hates me" I said sitting in a hallway filled with doors.
"Everyone hates me, all they do is make fun of me! Why? I did nothing!" I yelled throwing a pebble at a random door.

"Don't be sad PineTree." An unfamiliar voice said.

"Who-who's there?!" I scrambled to my feet looking for the source of the voice.

"Just me!" The unfamiliar voice laughed and the triangle guy appeared! Wait. What was his name? Mill? Pill? No till.

"My names Bill!" His eyes flashed red but quickly went back to normal. "Anyway PineTree-"

"Why do you keep calling me PineTree?" I cut him off, I don't really like the name PineTree.

"Because your the PineTree on my wheel, your sister is ShootingStar." He answered kind of plainly.

"Anyway! I'm here for something else!"

Did he here me earlier? How could he not I was freaking yelling! And now I'm yelling at myself for yelling!

"Whoa kid calm down. Your head might explode!" 'Bill' laughed like a maniac but it didn't seem unusual for some reason.

"Wait. How-?"

"I'm reading your mind kid. Demon remember do I need to spell it out for you. D.E.M.O.N" Bill laughed again but it was slightly different.

"Why at you here anyway? And stop reading my mind!" I questioned.

"Trying to get the code to the safe, you already knew that kid!"

"No I mean here right now. In front of me." I sat back down.

"Oh, because I heard your yelling. Thought you where murdering someone out of anger! I wanted to watch!" He once again laughed and sat next to me. But it was awkward because he was a floating triangle, it just felt weird.

"I've really missed you PineTree.." Bill whispered just loud enough so I could hear.

"You missed me? But this is our first time meeting.. I mean ya I've seen you in the journal but not in front of me, talking to me." I awkwardly move my arms out so they where in front of me.

"Just as funny and dorky as I remember. I know your smart kid use that. Big things are coming.. don't feel alarmed ok? I won't hurt you or anyone your involved with. I promise." He said then vanished.

"Wait! What are you talking about? I need answers bill!" I stood up and searched for the others, searched for Bill.

I found Soos and Mabel on a Stan head. Using new information I've received I flew up to them. To find Bill.

He noticed me before Mabel or Soos and put a finger to his eye. Yes it sounds weird but that's what he did! He wanted me to keep quiet, and I'll do exactly that.

I attacked him. I myself didn't do anything to hurt him, I want answers and he could give them to me! I can't tell anyone about this, not even Mabel...

I spaced out while Bill was talking to us, I was in so deep with my thoughts it was hard to organize my mind. Not not I can do that anyway.

I was pulled back to reality when Bill vanished.

Wait no! Come back! You can't just confuse me then leave!

I yelled at myself as we all came back to reality, out of stans mind.