I Love You

I'm really happy my mom is being understanding with all this. I still haven't told her about one of the most important promises we've made but I will tell her when it's time. Grunkle Stan and Ford came home not long after to see us and soon learn of Bill and I.

Besides my dad still being weird about this things have been going quite smoothly. Mabels new best friend is Pacifica and all four girls are up in the attic making as much noise as possible. Bill and I are getting ready to go back to our house when Mabel stopped us.

"Wait! You two can't just leave so quickly! Come and join us upstairs!" Mabel started dragging me up the stairs excitedly.

"No Mabel! It's to girly!" I tried desperately to get away but no use.

I looked behind me to ask Bill for help but he was just smiling with his hands behind his back following us.

I glared at him and he laughed.

Mabel pushed me inside the room and we all sat in a circle.

"Uh ya, it's been fun but we really have to get going." I was halfway up when Grenda pulled me back down.

"No one leaves!" She yelled in my ear.

"Wait so why are the boys here?" Pacifica asked.

Mabel smiled that horrible scary smile of hers and I soon caught on. Bill pulled me to his chest and held me there making sure I couldn't move. Mabel, Candy, Pacifica, and Grenda came at me like wind animals. I closed my eyes tight thinking that if I didn't see what they were doing It'd be less scary.

Once the movement stopped I opened my eyes to a mirror in my face, all I saw was glitter, pink, and done other colors I don't even think exist.

"What did you do?!" I looked I to the mirror with horror.

"Bills turn." Mabel said slowly.

I looked up at Bill and his smile dropped. He quickly tried to get up when I pulled him back down.

"Oh no, if you think your getting away you've got another thing comin." I said as Grenda and I held him down.

The other three girls got to work and I could barely hold in my laugh. He had do e serious eye liner going for him and bright red lips, he had a small splash of glitter and some pink lips. They seemed to not do a messy job on him like they did to me.

"They look so beautiful!" All four of them said in unison.

"OK now I know we must be going!" I sat up straight and told Bill to get us out of there. And thankfully he did, he teleported us to our yellow house.

I sighed with relief once I knew we were safe and walked inside. Once we were both seated on the couch I finally started talking.

"how could you do that to me!" I jokingly whined.

"Because they said they'd make you beautiful! They were wrong all you look like is a child that got into there mons makeup. And now that I think about it you've done that multiple times." We both tried not to laugh but did anyway.
"You look way better without any color on your face." He snapped his fingers and I felt all the added makeup wash away.

"So do you, though that eye liner really looks good on you." I joked and his make up was gone as well.

We ended up watching TV for a couple hours until I finally fell asleep. I didn't have a dream-less
Sleep but I also can't exactly remember these dreams even when there happening.

I woke up the next morning in bed right next to Bill. I know I've said this a million times but in glad we can finally be together. I really to care about him and I know he cares for me.

Trying not to wake Bill I moved his hair from his eyes and stated st him for a moment before kissing his forehead.

"Morning PineTree." Bill said with his eyes still closed. I noticed he dkesnt wear an eye patch while sleeping but still keeps his eyes closed, probably so I cant see it.

"Morning Bill." I replied and he hugged me closer.

We stayed like that for the longest time till I had to use the bathroom.

"Uh, Bill in gotta use the restroom." I said and he snapped his fingers. Suddenly I didn't have to go anymore.

"I wonder how my family felt after I left.."

"Well, you were the missing PineTree that came searching for me and that's all that matters."

"Okay what you just said made no sense."

"It will eventually." Bill said as he opened both his eyes. I saw the one I usually see first and it looked normal. Then my eyes drifted to the other, it was a darker yellow but was still a slit. The only difference was what I could feel behind it, if that makes any sence.

"I love you PineTree, and it will forever more till the day we die."

"Bill you dork, we cant die. But, I love you too."

Bill then kissed me, he actually kissed me! On the lips! My first actually kiss, well in this life.

"My PineTree"

End