The Truth

Bill did finally come back that night and slept like a rock when he made it to bed. He didn't tell me where he was but he was surely exhausted. I let him sleep and I slept next to him soundly knowing that he was there next to me.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to Bill making breakfast so I made my way down to the kitchen and sat to the table. I realized long ago that even though Bill can do all these magical (lol) things and has powers and what not, he doesn't use them a whole lot while doing humany things. So he's making breakfast like any ol' human would. And that makes me happy.

(I realize I use weird words at times like ol', I've used others in the past lol)

"Good morning!" He said in his cheery voice.

"Morning" I replied as I watched his every move.

"We got to be a little more careful if you don't want to be found out." Bill said turning around meeting my eyes.

"I know.." I nodded as Bill passed me a plate. "Thank you."

He nodded and started eating himself, though he doesn't need to he likes to eat while I'm eating, so we'd do it together basically.

There was a knock at the door and Bill stood up to answer it, a slight worried look on his face. I watched him walk out of the dining room and to the front door, as I could see only a small fraction of the door from my position. He opened it and there stood Mabel.

She looked around and I was hoping she would see me as I quickly turned around and sunk lower in my chair.

"BRO-BRO!" she yelled angrly and stomped over to me.
"Why did you just leave?! And so soon to come back here?! We were all worried sick!" She yelled at me as she towered over me.

I stayed silent before speaking.
"I'm sorry.." she nodded but I knew that wouldn't cut it. "But, I don't regret my decision to leave for Bill." I said confidently.

She sighed and hugged me really tight.
"I was so worried.. please never do anything like this again." I hugged her back and nodded, I felt warm water soon on my shoulder and heard quiet sobs coming from my twin.

Bill just stood there awkwardly like usual, we both made eye contact and he nodded.

I'm not ready for this.

"Are they here as well?" I asked Mabel.

"Yes.."

"You know how dangerous it is to bring Mom and Dad here? What if they find out?" I slightly lowered my voice at the last part, not hiding it from anyone in particular.

"I know.. but in my defence they forced themselves here." She said looking around the house. "So you've been living here?" She asked. I glanced at Bill then spoke up.

"About that, Mabel we need to talk." I sat her down on the couch and tried to explain to her about the past and other things leading up to now.

------------------------------------------------------

"So your telling me, that you and Bill have been living and reliving in the same time period of each other, also having a relationship in every one, you used to be human," she pointed to Bill. "And now you don't know how to tell Mom and Dad your dating a demon at 13 years old?"

"Pretty much." I said with a firm nod.

Mabels phone started ringing, Mom. She answered it and gave the good news that I was alive and safe. She said we'd be heading to the Mystery Shack soon.

Great.

"I'll just teleport us there.." Bill said.

"Bill, don't be more nervous then me please, I like your upbeat and sarcastic self." I smiled at him as he grabbed my hand.

-- Teleport To Mystery Shack --

The first thing I saw was my mom's huge shocked face, I'm guessing from us just magically appearing in front of her.

"Don't freak out!" Mabel said/yelled.

"How am I not supposed to freak out?!" She yelled.
She caught a glance at me and ran up hugging me really tight.
"I'm so glad your safe! Don't you ever run off like that again! I swear to god I almost had a heart attack!" tears welled up in her eyes as her eyes landed on Bill.

Before she could say anything my father walked into the room about to yell at me as his eyes also landed on Bill. Well Bill was kind of hard to miss he was wearing his regular yellow suit a huge grin on his face with his cane in hand.

"Mom, dad, this.." I paused. "This is Bill.."

My mom gasped and my dad looked Furious I know he didn't a prove of me liking a guy but he didn't have to react like this.

"Before you say anything! I know he looks a lot older and I know he's freaking wearing a suit but please don't judge him. Hear us out, and again don't freak out." I sat them on the small couch in the living room as I sat on the floor, Mabel next to me and Bill on my other side.

"First off, and this may surprise you, he's a demon." I paused to see there reactions and was slightly taken back but I expected as much.

"A demon?! And hpw are we supposed to believe that?" My dad said, still angry.

"Well Mr. Pines I certainly am a demon, a dream demon but in human form I can only do limited things." He lit up his hand in his signature blue flames then blew out the flame.

My father closed his a gaped mouth and stayed silent waiting for me to continue.

I informed them on everything, and I mean everything, our past, lives, why I ran away, everything.

My dad was still furious and I was scared of what he was going to do. Then it happened, I was letting them process everything and answering questions when my unusually quiet dad stood up and walked over to me. His hand was an inch from my face, to slap me of course, before it froze.

I opened my eyes just now realizing they were closed and saw Bill gripping my father's arm.

"Now now Mr. Pines I can't have you going and hurting My PineTree." The way he said 'my' sent shivers down my spine as my dad yanked his arm away and stormed out of the room.

"Now I'm quite surprised with all of this but.. I'm glad your happy Mason.. though it will take NE time to adjust.." My mom said slowly.

"I'm sorry for not telling you anything, but you may have guessed why me and Mabel kept this all a secret." I made eye contact with my mom and I could see the worry behind her gaze.

"Don't worry," Mabel started patting her shoulder. "I've been keeping an eye on these two. Plus Even though Bill is a demon, he's one of the best and has always been there for Dipper. Please trust us." Mabel hugged me from the side as she looked at out mom Bill also standing behind us.

"Ill take care of them"

Was The voice that was heard in all our heads, but Mabel and I both knew it was directed towards our mom, and we both knew whobit came from.

This is coming close to an end!