The Untitled Book

I regret it. I regret everything I learned, but also happy.. I'm glad I remember my past life's but.. something doesn't feel right.

Bill was crying. Crying. He was so happy I remembered something that he cried. Why is he so happy? He's a demon isn't he? Isn't he not supposed to feel emotions?

It's midnight by the looks of it, and I can't get anymore sleep. I've been trying for about an hour now but it seems hopeless. I stand up trying to avoid awaking Bill as I made my way to the door. Mabel seems to still be out at her friends and I don't hear anything downstairs. The house is dead silent, It's almost terrifying.

Making my way down the stairs they creak loudly, though it's only Bill and I in the house at the moment I still want to be as quiet as possible. I opened the fridge and grabbed some soda and left over pizza.

Guess I can watch TV in the meantime.

Plopping down on the chair in the living room I turned on the TV. Of course nothing was on like usual so I decided to watch some duck- tective episodes I've already seen. The sound of the TV filled the house. If Bill where awake I'm sure he'd be able to hear it.

That reminds me, I need to get him back to the nightmare realm. Would it be the same process as summoning him? Well I can't just ask him, by the looks of it he wants to stay for some odd reason.

Finishing up my pizza and soda I start drifting to sleep, not realizing it at first. Eyes only half open I see the scene change on the TV and around the room. I'm not in the living room anymore, but I'm not fully aware of that fact.

--------------

I wake up with the sun in my eyes and in a very comfortable bed. Slowly opening my eyes realization hit me, I'm not in the mystery shack. I'm in a big room with pink walls, I noticed someone sitting in the corner of the room reading in a chair.

I made slight movement and there head shot straight up. A happy look on there face as they call some others in.

"Oren! I'm so glad your alright!" A woman said. I was so confused where am I?

I looked at all the people surrounding the bed I was in. They all looked familiar but no one looked familiar.

"Sorry Oren, your room door was locked so we brought you into mine." A younger girl said, she had red hair was was fairly short.

"It's fine, I'm feeling better now." I forced a smile as I started getting out of the bed. Now that I can properly see the room it's bigger then I thought. It was mostly empty but I don't think it could be filled no matter how much stuff you had.

"Supper will be ready shortly." The woman that talked to me before said. She had short brown hair, tall and she was wearing fancy everyday cloths. (I wouldn't know what you'd call those.)

I nodded and started out of the room with everyone behind me. I pulled the red head to the side as everyone went there separate ways.

"Uh, wanna come to my room?" I asked, actually all I want her to do is show me where I'm supposed to sleep.

"Sure but only until supper!" She skipped down the hallway and I followed close behind.

The hallway was huge! White walls, expensive stuff all over the place. Do I really live here? Is this a past life? Wow, I really had it going for me in this life.

She came to a stop in front of a door, it was painted a dark blue with a silver pine tree in the center. I tried to open it but it was locked.

"Use your key stupid" the young girl said pulling it out if my shirt pocket.