The Past Uncovered

(Not fully proof read)

Morning

I've always been a morning person but today I feel like rolling over and going back to sleep. I even got more sleep the usual and I'm extremely tired. Looking down to where Bill slept I realized he's not there. I bolt right up looking around the room.

Crap I lost him! Where is he!? Hopefully Gruncle Stan didn't see him! Oh how am I going to explain this?

I get out of my bed and run down stairs, hearing a sizzling sound as I near the kitchen.

"Oh hello Dipper!" Mabel said as I walked in. The first thing I noticed was Bill sitting at the dinning table.

"Hey.." I looked between Mabel and Bill before slowly sitting down.

"I met your friend! Why didn't I know about him he said you to have known each other for a long time!"

"Oh- uh.. I don't know.. it hasn't come up?" Crap.

"Well its nice to feel so welcomed." Bill said.

Right now in front of your family my names Alaric, got it?

He looked straight at me and I nodded. Wasn't Alaric the name he used when he introduced himself to Damian? I didn't notice he did so I guess.

"Of course your welcomed here!" Mabel said passing out plates before serving the food. "Your Dippers friend aren't you?"

"Of course I am, he's great to have around and he's very smart" Bill had a devious smile plastered on his face.

He whispered something to Mabel that I couldn't hear. She looked surprised for a second then a huge grin grew on her face. With that look I wouldn't be surprised if she where planning something embarrassing or huge.

"I did not know that." She gave the gave amount to food to all three of us.

"What? What did he tell you?"

"Oh nothing~!" Oh no.

I started eating weary of the people around me, Bill and Mabel. They both ate normally bit didn't Bill say he didn't need to eat? He seems fine eating now.

"Yum, this is good" Bill commented on Mabels cooking skills.

"Thank you!" She smiled then continued eating.
"Well I got to get going, I'm spending the night at Candys and I'll he back tomorrow at 5." She said washing off her plate.

"OK have fun." I said finishing up as well. She nodded then left the room.

"What did you say to her?" I asked Bill sternly.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, your both planning something aren't you?"

"No, I'll tell you when your ready." He cleaned off his plate then headed upstairs.

Following him I asked.
"Where's Stan?"

"He left earlier this morning to go do something. I'd look into it but don't wanna, though he won't be back till tomorrow." Bill smiled. "So we'll get the house to ourselves!" He put all his weight on me and caused me to fall out side the attic door.

"Get off me Bill!" I tried shoving him off but he wouldn't bugde.
"Seriously your heavy!" I slightly pouted.

"Awe! PineTree your so cute!" He poked at my sides.

"Noo! I'm very ticklish!" I started laughing tears already forming in my eyes.

"I know! I learning this from your sister! Ahh, sometimes she give useful information." he genuinely smiled. For the first time ever he genuinely smiled!