Who knows?

-3rd Person-

After the two boys finished their, somewhat date, they had decided to go to the park and have some fun before Ethan had to head home and skype his friend.

Ethan was sat on a swing and Mark was pushing him. "M-Mark! Go higher!", Ethan giggled. Mark looked at Ethan, unsure if he should go higher. "Okay.. You asked for it!". Slowly, Mark began to push the swing higher and higher until the point it could go round over to the other side. Ethan looked down and his eyes widened. "Why did I say that?!", Ethan panicked.

"Just jump Ethan, you'll be fine! I'll catch ya blue angel!", Mark smiled, standing in the place Ethan would land in. Ethan quickly jumped off, screaming as he flew through the air. Mark caught him and hugged him tightly. "It's alright baby, you're alright..", the red head whispered calmingly in Ethan's ear.

Ethan nodded and sighed in relief. "Anyway, sorry to cut our play time short but, I have someone I have to talk to. Text ya later?", Ethan smiled goofily. Mark returned with a simple nod, kissing his forehead and running off. Ethan smiled as well and ran off back to his house.

-Time skip to home time-

Ethan set up his camera and mic then clicked on the Skype app on his laptop. As he put his headphones on, the ringtone began to play in his ears. He listened to it for a second, then picked up the call.

"Hey Tyler! How ya been?", Ethan asked happily. "Pretty good, I can tell you've been pretty good as well!", he replied with his normal, monotone but happy voice.
"Who did you meet now?", Tyler asked casually. "A really hot guy called Mark and we made out and it was awesome!", Ethan giggled.

"Oh my god, lucky! Wait, he kissed you and not Jack?", Tyler sounded shocked. Ethan nodded. "Yep, everyone thought he was gonna kiss Jack but he kissed me, shocker much?".

"Well, everyone likes you...
Angel boy..."

/-HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I know this is short, but it's like... Depending if I'm in the mood, I'll make long or short chapters! Anyway, enjoy!