Perfect Pastel Drama

3RD PERSON AS USUAL MY FLUFF BUNS (I'm tired okay, stop judging me.)

-A week after the hospital scene-

"So, I'm hosting a party later today? It's a dress up party and Jack, hopefully, isn't going.", Felix smiled. Ethan, Mark, Wade, Bob, Tyler and Felix were happily sitting under a tree, talking about random things.

"He better not.. I don't want to see that prick again..", Mark glared, then sighed.

Ethan and Tyler had become the closest of friends and were cuddling under the tree, Marks arm around Ethan's waist. It had become like Ethan was dating both Tyler and Mark, but he didn't complain. He loved the affection from both taller boys.

Mark had always been the man of the relationship, always sticking up for Ethan and taking him on fancy dates while Tyler had always been the person to give the best hugs and cuddles. He was like a stone with a soft core.

"You three are adorable!", Wade squealed, his arms around Bob.
"He's still mine..", Mark said protectively.
"But he's my cuddle buddy..", Tyler smiled.
"Right Ethan?", the two taller men said in unison, getting a simple nod.

"So, this party. It's a dress up party, any theme?", Ethan asked. Felix cleared his throat dramatically. "I'm glad you asked! There is a theme! It's pastel, Melanie Martinez sort of theme. Got it ladies, and Tyler. Also, Ethan, you might wanna help Tyler with his outfit.. the cuddle monster doesn't know how to dress pastel.", Felix sniggered, earning a groan from Tyler.

Surprise, another time skip

Ethan was wearing an adorable over sized pink and blue sweater with white bunny slippers while Ethan was wearing a pink shirt, blue jeans and grey vans.
They arrived at the party together, holding hands as it was very cold out. Once they arrived in the large house, Mark ran over and hugged Ethan tightly, glaring at Tyler, jealousy flooding his perfect chocolate eyes.

Tyler shrugged it off and went into the living room, where there were drinks on the tables. He took a red solo cup and took a large swig, some other people coming into the room, 5 of them being Wade, Bob, Ethan, Mark and Felix. They all sat on the floor and so did Tyler, but far away from Ethan. He knew what game they were going to play and he knew exactly how to piss Mark off.

Felix smirked evilly. "So! Spin the bottle! But, along side kissing, there's a truth or dare we have to do, and if we don't do it we have to spin again and the person it lands on has to do 7 minutes in heaven. Got it?", Ethan squealed happily, nodding.

As the game began to progress, it was Tyler's turn to spin the bottle. Once he did, it landed on Ethan. Ethan blushed hard.

"So, your dare is... make out for 2 minutes, and Ethan has to sit on Tyler's lap!", Felix giggled. Mark glared at Ethan, shaking his head but he shrugged. Tyler had began to blush as well.
Ethan moved over to Tyler and sat on his lap, being comforted by a strong pair of hands on his small hips. Tyler leaned in, connecting their lips.

Mark continued to glare, obviously disliking everything about what was happening.

Ethan's lips moulded perfectly with Tyler's. Tyler's tongue ran against Ethan's bottom lip and begged for any sort of entrance, being happily granted access. Their tongues met, but as soon as they did, Felix yelled "Time!"

Tyler pulled back, sighing in disappointment and wishing they would've had longer. Ethan laughed quietly and stayed on Tyler's lap, extremely comfortable.

Mark spun the bottle, it landing on Wade. "I have to... give Wade a blowjob?", Mark stared in disbelief at Felix. Bob immediately shook his head. "Nope! Touch my boyfriend and I swear you're actually gonna have your dick ripped off..". Felix rolled his eyes. "You don't have to. But, you have to answer a truth then. Do you like Tyler, as a friend of course.."

Mark looked at Tyler, then Ethan. "No, I don't. He's trying to take my Ethan.", he spoke in a monotone voice, glaring daggers at Tyler yet again.

"Mark, if you really think that, then explain what's going on between you and Amy?", Tyler smirked.
"Me and Amy?! Nothing is going on!"
"Then explain this.", Tyler showed Mark his phone, only for it to be taken by Ethan who stared at the photo, anger in his eyes.

"What the fuck Mark

"What the fuck Mark... how... how could you!", Ethan stood up.
"I wasn't doing anything!"
"Oh really?! You kissed her!"
"I didn't mean to hurt you..."
"Didn't mean to?! Or didn't want me to know you're a fucking cheater!", Ethan yelled, tears filling his eyes.
"F-Fuck you... I thought you loved me..", Ethan sobbed, Tyler standing up as well.

"This is your fault Tyler!", Mark growled.
"No, it's your fault for hurting him..", Tyler wrapped an arm around Ethan's waist and walked out the house with him.

Time skip! Woot woot!

Ethan and Tyler had gone back to Tyler's house and ended up in bed, cuddling.
"Why would he do that..", Ethan was still obviously upset
"I don't know Eth... but I know one thing.."
"What?"

"I love you.."

------------
880 words! Thanks for all the support on this story! It's amazing! I really do appreciate it. Also!
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1.5K READS!!! And 101 followers!!
It means the world to me that I even got this far. Thank you so so much!
I'll see you next time, thanks guys!