You do?

Last time...

Ethan and Tyler had gone back to Tyler's house and ended up in bed, cuddling.

"Why would he do that..", Ethan was still obviously upset.

"I don't know Eth... but I know one thing.."

"What?"

"I love you.."

-----------------------------

"Y-You love me?", Ethan asked in shock.

"Well, I did just say I did.. "

Ethan sat up, pushing Tyler further into the bed.

"Then I know something else.."

"What?"

"I love you more..", Ethan leaned down, taking Tyler's lips in his own. Tyler wrapped his strong arms around the smaller boy's waist, keeping them close together.
"I've been waiting a while for you to admit it.. I've always loved you, ever since I saw you for the first time I knew it was love..", Tyler mumbled on like a lovestruck child.

"As much as I love you, Ty... we should probably sleep... I am very tired and need cuddles and sleep. Also, I do Netflix and cuddles..", Ethan smiled, and like that, he was out like a light.

---Somewhere else---

"He can't break up with me! I never cheated on him! It was a mistake... you know what.. he was a mistake!", Marks sadness turned to anger within a few seconds. He knew how close Tyler and Ethan had gotten so that made him wonder, did Ethan cheat?

--------
I know it's short! I'm having a sort of writers block, if you want to, comment suggestions for what happens next in the story and I'll try and implement as many as I can! Thank you for all the support! And good day!