Does he really like me?

3rd person

Ethan laid in his bed, humming along to the music that played loudly in his room of the lone apartment. He wanted to call Mark but he knew Mark was busy with Jack. Jack had been extremely protective of Mark ever since the kiss, any time Jack, Mark, Ethan and Felix hung out, Mark was in the middle with Felix and Jack either side. Ethan was just thrown to the side beside Felix or behind them.

Felix had taking a liking to Ethan, and the same for Ethan. But they didn't like each other enough to date. The two boys had been getting closer and closer, each making jokes about their hair or just things they couldn't change about themselves, but did they care? Nope! They found it hilarious, the creative insults they threw at one another amused both of them equally.

That was until Jack started joining in on their fun. Felix knew about Ethan and Jacks, let's say, disagreement. Jack had begun bullying Ethan because of his acne and his young appearance. Felix had tried to tell Mark, but Mark denied the bullying and just said it was all fun.

Not for Ethan and Felix. The fun had stopped once Jack started. Mark promised he'd speak to Jack about it but never did. It was quite sad really, Ethan, the youngest of all of the guys, was being bullied. Jack knew about Ethan's low self esteem and took that as an advantage.

Ethan had to go out soon with Felix and Jack, but at least Felix was there to help him. Felix helped in any way he could, and Ethan appreciated the help a lot.

-Later-

The three boys were out at a club, Felix had gone off somewhere with his friend he brought along, Cry. No one knew his real name or why he wore a mask, but Ethan wished he could be like that. Mysterious and hidden, the things Ethan wanted to be.

Jack sighed quietly, downing a few shots. Ethan was terrified of normal Jack, drunk would be a lot worse.

"So, what we doing now?", Ethan asked, his voice laced with fear. "Well, I wanna do you right now..", Jack giggled. He grabbed Ethan's hand and pulled him into a room, much to Ethan's struggles.

Ethan was thrown onto the comfy bed, if only he could just sleep. But Jack had other plans..

Jack gripped the hem of Ethan's shirt, ripping it off. Ethan's eyes widened, he knew this was getting serious. "Jack, get off me!", Ethan pushed Jack away, or at least tried to.

"J-Jack! Leave me alone!", Ethan fought against Jack but it was no use. Jack stripped both their belts off, using one to restrain Ethan's hands, the other one to restrain Ethan's legs.

Tears of terror began to flow down Ethan's cheeks. "Please Jack... don't do this...", Ethan sobbed. Still no use, there was no getting into the green haired boys head.

"You'll love this Ethan, trust me... because I'm not the one doing it..", Jack smirked. He got off Ethan and whistled, a few men walking into the room. Now there really was no escape, each man had muscles twice the size of Ethan.

Jack got out his phone and began recording. "Go ahead lads!", Jack chuckled.
-RAPE WARNING!!!!-

Ethan shook his head violently, screaming, trying to get someone else's attention. One of the men pulled his own boxers off, revealing his massive dick. Another man did the same.

The second man grabbed Ethan's hair, roughly pulling Ethan's mouth around his large member, making Ethan choke.

The first man smirked and thrusted into Ethan with no warning, making Ethan scream out in pain around one mans length.

Each thrust got more and more painful. Every man took a go with Ethan to fuck him or get blown by him. Eventually, everyone finished and came on Ethan's abused body.

Jack sighed contently. "This'll be good, it'll go viral..", Jack smirked. Since it was Ethan's phone, Jack posted it on his Facebook, instagram, everything he could. The video went viral within minutes.

-The next day-

Ethan was in hospital with broken hips and a ripped anus. Felix took him to the hospital and hadn't left his side, he hopes Mark hadn't seen the video yet. But hope isn't everything anymore..

Mark ran in to the room, sobbing. He looked pissed and extremely upset.

"Before you shout at Ethan, I just want you to kn-", Felix was cut off...

-----------------
DUN DUN DUUUN!!!!
CLIFF HANGER!!!
I'm literally crying as I just finished writing this... my god
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please, go vote and comment!
Love you all, bye guys!!!