|THREE|

AMIR

"Aye, Mir? Roll up another wood," my nigga Josh called to me while I was checking my phone.

I was in my section chilling with a couple of the fellas blowing tree, as we all took shots of patron. I came to the club tonight to celebrate making it through four successful years of high school.

"Y'all niggas gone have to start paying me for blessing the session." I said as I began to break down the weed.

"Shut that shit up nigga, what y'all getting into when y'all leave here?" my other mans Fle asked.

"Fle you already know Mir bitch making him go straight to the crib. I can't even believe she let you out of her sight now." Josh said laughing.

I sparked the blunt and took a long pull from it as I inhaled and let the smoke fill my lungs. "Watch that bitch word my nigga but I ain't even fucking with Maya like that right now." I took another hit from the blunt and caught a cloud before I passed it to Fle.

"Man I don't even know why you continue to fuck with that girl don't she got some shit going on with that nigga Marc?" Fle questioned as he hit the wood.

"Aye I heard about that shit too, no lie." Josh added.

"Fuck what y'all heard that nigga Marc is a mark you feel me? And Maya know what it is so that shit y'all hearing just words." I asserted deading whatever lil rumor that they thought they had stumbled across.

"So what's up after this? You ain't trying to fuck with none of these bitches in here?"

"Nah man I'm g, I ain't on none of these hoes." I said as I poured me another double shot.

I ignored the slight burn in my chest as I drunk it straight. I was a lil buzzed by now but I knew how to maintain. I'd never be that nigga to get too drunk in a club and fuck around and get my pockets ran or some shit. I was always on my p's and q's.

"Well since you ain't on them how bout you come play wingman," Josh said as he pointed by the bar. It was a trio of some decent looking bitches and I knew Fle was on it as well.

"Y'all gone catch something." I said as I stood and followed them over to the bar area.

As we walked closer and closer to the group of girls I noticed they weren't even all that. They looked basic as hell, definitely not my type but I already agreed to play wingman so I guess I would have to take one for the team.

"Wassup ladies, we see y'all over here looking all good and shit, y'all enjoying y'all selves?" I heard Josh question the girls over the club's music.

The girls all looked at each other and began to giggle before I heard the light skin girl in the pink and yellow dress start talking to Josh.

Eventually Fle started a conversation with the brown skin red headed one who had on an all black romper. Which left me stuck with the other brown skinned one who had red hair and wore a black dress.

"How you doing tonight?" I questioned as I took a seat beside her as she sat with her legs crossed.

She smiled and I noticed she had a nice set of teeth that complimented her dimples. To say the least she looked better up close.