|SEVEN|

AMIR

I woke up the next morning hearing loud sirens. I lived in the suburbs so this really wasn't the norm around here, trying to figure out what was going on I hopped out of my bed and took a quick glance through the blinds of my window and immediately spotted the two narcotic raid vans parked outside.

"Fuck!" I cursed already knowing shit was about to take a turn.

I went to my stash and grabbed the bags of pills I had and rushed to the bathroom. I could hear the door being kicked in and quickly dumped the bags into the toilet before flushing.

Two cops rushed up the stairs and caught me coming out of the bathroom. They had there guns pointed in my face causing me to immediately hold both of my hands up not wanting to be another black kid killed by racist cops.

I also noticed they wore body cameras before one shoved me into the wall. I didn't resist the arrest knowing that was the best route to take in a situation like this. After cuffing me, he escorted me out of my own home as he read me my Miranda Rights. I shook my head as I could see more of the narcs start to go inside and finish sweeping the premises already knowing they weren't going to find much.

I took a deep frustrated breath before ducking my head into the back of one of the marked cars. Thinking about it, I was relieved a little knowing that Martez wasn't here because he didn't need to be connected to anything involving any type of police right now. He was getting more and more buzz from his interview he did with Syd and agents and scouts were calling him left and right.

I knew he'd be gone for at least another two weeks due to scheduling and visiting practice gyms and all of his talent coaches so I was internally grateful for that.

I sat in the back of the squad car for about another fifteen minutes waiting for them to finish their little raid until one of the cops got in and started asking me a series of questions.

"That's quite a lot of marijuana you have inside of your bedroom." I didn't reply until another one came to the window and asked me about my marijuana card.

"Yeah that's my card," I said as he gave it to the other cop I was in the car with. "So that means y'all gone let me go or what? Y'all didn't find shit but some weed that's for medical use."

"No we still have to take you in for processing and further questioning." He said as he pulled away and drove towards the precinct. I blew a breath of air already knowing how long processing and shit would take. It was Saturday so I knew I more than likely wouldn't be seeing a judge until Monday.

I was pissed that I had to flush the pills because the blues and oranges was on go. I was supposed to ship those out in a little over a week when I got the last script filled. This was a major setback and I was already plotting on how to make up for it.

As I sat back in the police car I came to the realization that somebody around me was telling. Nobody knew were I layed my head except for about a handful of people and only a handful of those knew what I was into.

I was never the type of nigga to keep everyone in my business, I knew that was bad for business. I was smarter than most and I gave myself credit for that. I maintained a low key profile while still making my cut. From the outside looking in you wouldn't even think I had just under a half of million saved.