Chapter 2: Covered in Blood

Chapter 2

Covered in Blood

"Oh my God, Aqua!!!" I heard her, and came running down the steps. "You, look at my dress!" I looked at it, and it was covered in red liquid, it almost looked like blood, but then again it could be red wine or something. "What happened to it?" I asked. "I was talking to King Oswald, King Oswald," She said again with her eyes to the ceiling and with a softer tone. "He and I were talking, and he gave me some red wine. He came closer to me, and we almost kissed. But instead, he spilled red wine all over me!! Now you must wash it out. If it doesn't wash out make me another ball gown, but this time, the color blood red." "Yes ma'am."

/One Day Later/

I was reading the newspaper and I saw a picture of King Oswald. Next to the picture it said: King Oswald Found Dead in the Palace Ball room. It said his whole heart was gone and he had blood coming from his head, as if he had fallen from the balcony that was in the ball room. I told madam. "Oh my God! Who was it? I have to know! I can't live without him, we were planning a wedding yesterday too. Who ever killed him is going to die too!" "Hey, don't get so upset here. No one has to die." I said. "Your right. I'm just going to my room to calm down." She said. She walked upstairs to her room. Once I knew she was up there, I went upstairs and listened to her door. "She bought it! Now, to give it to her!" I didn't here anything else, so I figured I should leave so I did. I went to the door. She forgot to bolt it shut, I heard her coming downstairs. I turned around and there she was. She held out her hand and I lifted up into the air, and she threw me up into the air. I landed on the floor blood now running down the side of my head, down dripping off my cheek. She came closer to me and did it again. She did it about 7 times. I crawled to the doorway, which was now open. I crawled outside and got up and began to limp-run away. "Don't look back" I said to myself. I looked back about 5 minutes later to see nothing. No houses, no people, no nothing. I then fell to the ground, covered in blood.