Chapter 6: Defeating

Chapter 6

Defeating

Aqua's POV

We sat there and thought of a plan. All of a sudden, I started to glow. "Wow." The glowing stopped. "You are now a mermaid forever." Adan said. "Oh my goodness!" Mom and dad said. "Ahhhh!" we heard a voice. "Where are you Aquamarine!!" We all looked at each other, and we knew it was Miep. "It's Miep! She's looking for me!" I said. "That's not Miep. She wants you to think her name is Miep, but its Libia. We need to get out of here." Mom said. I looked around when I saw a body on the ocean floor. I swam over to it. It was a girl, about 13 and her mouth was hanging open like she was screaming. She looked like she has been there for at least two or three, maybe four days. I remembered that three or four days ago I was with Libia (Miep) when I heard a scream. This must be the girl! "Mom! Dad! Adan! Looks like Libia isn't the only monster. Someone or something had to have gotten her while Libia was with me." I said. They all stared at me, with their mouths hanging open. "Their are many creatures we don't know about." "But, you know about me." Adan said. "Adan, why are your eyes white?" I said. Mom jumped on him and started punching him. Soon his eyes turned back to the baby blue color they were. Mom got up and dad held her in his arms. I hope my love will be as amazing as theirs. "Adan?" I swam over to him. "Adan?" He looked at me. "Aqua?" I nodded my head and he leaned closer to me and kissed me. The next thing I knew we were being thrown. "Aqua! Adan!" Mom and dad screamed. They were being held back by a force field or something around them. And Adan and I were being kidnapped! Libia grabbed me by my tail and flung me into a wall which knocked me out.

Adan's POV

After she threw Aqua into the wall, she put a force field around me. She went over to Aqua and put her on her shoulder. "Now, you three have a good time together." She laughed and disappeared into the darkness. "King Flynn and Queen Aquarina, how can we get out?" King Flynn's eyes turned white. "Like this." He put his hand next to the force field. Soon a purple glow shined around the force field and King Flynn and Queen Aquarina swam out. King Flynn fell down and Queen Aquarina put her hand over him. He swam up and hugged her. Queen Aquarina swam over to me. "I forgot our powers are strong now that our whole family is in the ocean." She put her hand next to my force field. Soon, the same glowing came from the force field and I swam out. "Where did they go?" I asked. "Let's try Libia's house."

Aqua's POV

When I woke up, I saw nothing but white walls all around me. Libia came up behind me and scared me. "I wondered when you were going to wake up. I am going to steal all of your power so that I can be QUEEN OF THE SEA!!!" Lighting struck behind her and she laughed. I saw Adan come up the white slide-ramp. He had a tranquilizer in his hand. He shot Libia and she fell to the ground. He swam over as fast as he could and untied the ropes that tied me to the chair I was sitting on. I swam out of the ropes and hugged him. He looked at me and kissed me. We smiled and he picked up Libia and we swam outside. He handed Libia to Father and he used his powers to take away her tail and powers. We went to the surface and set her down on the grass. Father woke her up. "Where, where am I?" She looked around. "Where's my tail?" She tried to do a spell. "And my powers?!" "I took them away for trying to hurt Aquamarine." She started crying. "You won't get away with this." She got up and walked back to her land house. We went back under "I love you sweetheart." Mom said. "I love you too guys." Father, mom, and I hugged. I swam over to Adan. "And I love you too." He smiled and we kissed.