Chapter 5: 18

Chapter 5

18

"Good morning sunshine!" Meip said. "You will be 18 in exactly 1 minute." She said, smiling.

"I'll be back in a minute." She said. Before long a weird tingly feeling was happening. A blue glow came from my legs. I got a beautiful, aqua blue tail with orange eyes. My brown hair turned blonde and I felt stronger. I pushed on the roof of the cage, and soon enough I popped it off. I swam out of there as fast as I could, looking for Adan. I bumped into someone. "Adan! Oh thank goodness it's u!" He grabbed my arms and pulled me swimming harder then I felt was possible. He pulled me into a cave. "Shh. I need to take you to land before you turn 18. If I don't you'll be a mermaid forever, if you go onto land you will only become a mermaid when you touch water. What do you want to do?" He said. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but isn't the guy supposed ask? "Um I... I want to stay. With you. Forever, but my parents. Queen Aquarina and King Flynn, they switched bodies with Miep and her boyfriend Ernie. We have to save them!" "I'll go." he said, "I promise I'll get them back." he said reassuringly. "But please be safe." I said.

MEANWHILE

"Ahh! Flynn! How? Who?" Queen Aquarina said. "I think it's Aqua! Her "adopted mother" Libia, the sea monster, must know she'll be 18 any minute. *knock knock* "Hello?" "Hi can you please open your door your majesty?" "Adan? is that you?" Flynn and Aquarina said as they opened the door. "Yes, it's me. Aqua made her choice. She wants to stay a mermaid forever. As long as we get you down back home." He said. "Wonderful!" They said. "Let's go!" Adan said. And they walked out the door and jumped into the ocean.

Aquarina's POV

I jumped into the ocean, filled my lungs with water as the transformation began. Pain went up my legs like someone was burning them off. The tail finally came. The burning stopped. I looked at Flynn, who nodded his head. Adan lead the way to where Aqua was. And swam over to her and gave her the biggest hug. So did Flynn. "Mom! Dad! Adan!" She screamed with delight. "We need to think of a plan, a plan to defeat Libia." I said.