Chapter 4: Switched

Chapter 4

Switched

I heard knocking at my door. I realized it was morning. "Come in." Queen Aquarina walked in. "I figured out who your parents are." She said. "Who?" I asked. "Me and King Flynn!" She said excitedly. "Well, me and father now! She said. "Wow! Wait, so if you are queen and dad is king, I'm princess! No way! A princess? And you and dad are mer's. But why am I not?" "How old are you?" Mom asked. "17" I said. "You are not a mer because you are only 17. Once you turn 18, you get a tail and powers. I'll explain it later. Adan wants to see you." She said and swam towards the door. "Thanks, bye mom." I said just as Adan came in. "Hi Adan." I said. "Hi, Aqua. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me?" he asked nervously, "Sure. What time?" "How about 7, is that ok?" "Ya. 7 cool." I said. He came closer to me and kissed me on the cheek. He backed up, blushed, and swam out of my room. My FIRST KISS! Well, kind of. I never had a first kiss. Well its probably cause I don't know anyone since I am always LOCKED UP!! Just then a cage fell on top of me. Mom came in. "Trapped are you?" She asked deviously. I stared at he confused. Why would she, the ground crumbled beneath my legs. Mom yelled as I fell, "You'll be 18 in 1 day. I can't let you leave! You'll stop me and Ernie from taking over Aquarius. That's right it's me. Miep. Which will soon be Queen Meip." I can not stand her! Ugh! guess I'll sleep til I'm 18. I need to figure out a plan though, wait, where's Qeen Aqurina and King Flynn then? It hit me like a bowling ball. Meip switched their bodies with mom and dad, and whoever Ernie is. Probably her new boyfriend. O well. I need a plan.