You Meet Again (Naruto)

Naruto~

It had been a week or so after I had run into the blonde hair, twirling goofball that is Naruto, and now we were hanging out eating ramen. "There is no way you mastered the Rasengan within a week." I smile as I ate.

"It's true!" He grins widely. "Even ask Master Jiraiya!"

"Oh I will." I smirk and drank some of the broth. "How is your training going?"

"It's going great. Actually I was wondering if you would like to come and watch. I'm sure that you will enjoy yourself."

"Yeah, but anyway, thank you. When should I come down?"

"Tomorrow sound good?" He peeks over as he finished his bowl. "Yeah! Sounds great!"

"Cool. See you tomorrow." He swiped the bill away from my hands and paid before I had a chance to reach into my purse. "Tonight is on me. Get some sleep, you have a lot to see tomorrow at training."

"I bet I do." I smirk and slide off the stool. "Walk me home?"

"Sure." He grins and hops down. "From the look of it I would say that you two were on a date." The shop owner smirks.

"Oh... Oh no we are just friends." Naruto chuckles and rubs the back of his head. "It's not like that." He grins goofily. God I love that smile.

"I'll see you around Naruto." I smile wide, leaving the ramen shop.

The next day, I woke up to the sound of rapid knocking. "Mmm..." I rolled over to see it was 7:15 A.M. I groan and get up, opening the door. "Yes?"

"(Y/N) You're not even dressed yet?" Naruto frowns. "I didn't know you got up this early..." I frown and yawn. "Give me a minute... Come on in." I kept the door open as he comes in, going to go change.

"You have a nice place."

"Thanks. Make yourself comfy I'll be out soon."

"Alright..." Naruto looks around the place and sat down. I sigh and tried to get ready as quickly as possible. No doubt that his Sensei was time sensitive. I dressed as soon as possible, and tried to look as presentable as possible. I took one last look in the mirror, then left the room Naruto was flipping through the book I was currently reading. "What's this about?"

"A man is trapped in a book to be a love slave for all eternity. A woman comes across the book and is determined to set him free."

"Sounds erotic."

I blush. "It is. Can we go now?"

He sets down the book quickly and chuckles. "Yeah, sure." He smiles and heads out. I lock the door and follow him. "So Naruto, will I be in any sort of danger?" I smirk teasingly.

"Nah, I wouldn't let that happen to you. You're kinda like my best friend." He grins. I stay silent for a while. "R-Really?" I look up at him, completely serious about the question. "Yeah. You always listen to me, you laugh with me..." I could see a faint blush on his cheeks.

I smile and stay quiet the rest of the way there. I could see a man with really frizzy and long white hair, red stripes starting at his eyes and down to his jaw, dark eyes, and a ninja band with small horns on his forehead. He wore a green outfit with a red vest, and red wooden sandals.

"Naruto! You're late!"

"My bad!" I held up my hand. "I slept in, and wanted to watch Naruto train."

The man looks me up and down, smirking. "I guess I can let it slide, if you do something for me." That is where it got awkward. "Wh-What?"

"Help me with my research~" His teacher gave off a very creepy smirk. Naruto then nailed him in the jaw with a punch. "Pervy sage! She isn't for research!"