His P.O.V of You (Akatsuki)

Pein~

If only she was a member, then maybe. We could be closer friends. She was a gorgeous, amazing, and a great person altogether. IF she was a member of the Akatsuki, maybe what I really wanted could happen. Maybe. The world just isn't all that fair.

(Y/N) seemed to be the apple of my eye of the moment, and I couldn't stop thinking about her, about how she made me feel. In all my life, I had never felt as happy as I did when  she didn't fear me as soon as I sat down. Next to her.

Being with her was another story. She had a certain quality, that no matter what she did or what happened she could make my pierced lips turn upwards in a smile, which was rare these days. She... She... She is the love of my life.

I wanted her more than anything, for her to be near me at all times. I want to hold her, to kiss her soft and pouty lips, to... to make her mine. And only mine... But alas I was not a fortunate being, and if I ever risked going out on a limb like that, I would fall. Hard.

Her not being a member was a bit of a pinch, meaning she could be in any sort of trouble or danger by being with me. This was all up to her; if she wanted to be with me and stick by me, then it was her choice. But I don't think I can bring myself to do it and ask her, she was too important now, and if I scared her away, then I would never forgive myself.

I care so much for her, and I want her to be with me at all costs of my life. 

Itachi~

Ah, (Y/N). SHe was the only person whom didn't quite know about my past. She didn't gasp and pain out who I was in shock. Because she didn't know. I would  tell her, but in time. I don't want to lose one of my only two friends. Kisameis very loyal, very kind friend, great all over, but (Y/N) was different, somehow, I don't really know, but she was special to me. Very special.

The way her eyes glitter and her smile would bright up the entire room... the gentle way speaks, how she absentmindedly plays with her hair when we hang out and she starts to zone out.

I knew Pein, or Leader-Sama, which ever name works, approve of (Y/N) unless she wanted to be a member of the Akatsuki, or already was one. She probably would never join us, but I never told her about the cloak that I wear, and she respected that I never tell her some things. I respect her privacy, and she respected mine.

I didn't know why but I feel a bit weird around her, a different feeling other than friendship. It feels almost like what it was with Izumi. Was I falling for (Y/N)? Was the reason I couldn't fall asleep at night be because of her?

It could be, these past few weeks I've caught myself staring at her, or thinking about her and it is starting to get in the way of my missions. Kisame also keeps teasing me about her, wanting to meet her of some point, but I always firmly refuse.

She might get suspicious about the matching cloaks we wear, and press me as to why, and I might have to tell her everything right then and there. I don't think I could hold out on my own against her.

I just don't want to lose her.

Kisame~

Damn, she was too cute for her own good. Every time we go out and get food, she tries to snag some of my food. When I deny her some, she pulls the puppy dog eye act, and it works well. Too well. I couldn't help but give into her cuteness and give her the damn food.

She was an absolute hoot to be around, she was my best friend. I mean, I had Itachi, but he was more of my partner than Best Friend. (Y/N) thought... she didn't make me insecure about what I look like- in fact she made a point that she loved what I looked like. She especially loves my teeth and cheekbones. Yeah, shes really weird, but shes an amazing friend that way. Her weirdness was very becoming of her.