Chapter 3

Chapter three:

[Sasha’s POV]

“So Miss Montgomery, what turns you on?” Jake asked me huskily as he stared deep into my eyes.

The question caught me by surprise and he smirked while I collected my thoughts.

“Me? You want know what turns me on?” I asked, astounded that the great Jacob Stone would want to know my little pleasurable secrets.”Uh... I, I don’t really know?” I answered.

“I guess that means we’ll have to be doing a lot of exploring together then”

“No, Jake. I don’t think you understand what my experiment is about. It’s about me being able to pleasure a man so that I can be good enough that he doesn’t cheat on me. I’ve had enough of that shit and I’m not about to continue my life with one cheating asshole after the next. It doesn’t matter that I don’t know exactly know what I find pleasurable in bed to list down and it certainly isn’t about you having to pleasure me. It’s about me pleasuring you.” I told him firmly.

He chuckled, and I lifted an eyebrow in response. “Sasha, I think you’re the one who’s wrong here. Men find it pleasurable when they can pleasure the woman too, it lifts their egos and in return, turns them on. It also does matter if you know what pleasures you because we, as men, can use that to our advantage.”

Hmm, I never thought of it that way. I churned his words around my head pondering about I found really pleasuring for myself. I was interrupted by Jake trailing his finger down the side of my cheek. I closed my eyes and tilted my neck as he continued trailing it down the side of my neck and across my collarbone. He swept it across my cleavage and then it was gone.

I snapped my eyes open and saw him gazing at me, pupils dark and dilated.

“Stop thinking so hard Sasha. This is pleasure we’re talking about, it comes naturally and I’ll even be the one to help you” he winked, though I knew he meant it on a deeper level.

Jake insisted on paying the bill then dropped me home.

“We should do this more often” he told me as he held his hand out while helping me from the car. I smiled and agreed. I would love to spend more time out of the office with him, though I suppose now I’ll be getting a LOT of extra after hour time with him.

“So uh... would you like to come up for some coffee or something?” I asked him trying to be coy.

“Or something... but coffee will suffice” he replied cheekily. He drove off to park the car and I waited for him before the both of us entered the elevator. As we waited in the elevator I held in my urges to just pounce on him and take him right then right there. His scent swirled around me in the confined space and the warmth from his body radiated from him. The door opened and I quickly strode to my apartment letting us in.

“So how do you like your coffee?” I called out to Jake from the kitchen taking down two mugs from the cupboard. Suddenly two muscled arms appeared on either side of me and latched their hands on the edge on the counter. Jake trailed his nose down my neck breathing in deeply.

“Have I ever told you how decadent you smell?” I whispered into my ear.

“No...” I gasped.

He switched to peppering slow tortuous kisses up and down my neck, sucking with each kiss then swept my hair to the side and kept his kissing torture as he kissed the back of my neck sending shivers down my spine. Following the shivers he kissed, sucked and lightly bit a path down my exposed back.

The sensations he was forcing on me were enthralling. My eye lids fell and I arched my back with every nip of his teeth on my sensitive skin. I was still trapped between his arms and even though he was slowly torturing me with his mouth no other part of his body touched me.