Chapter 9

Chapter nine:

We spent the rest of the evening eating junk food to ‘put on all the calories we lost’ according to Jake. He had a serious sweet tooth and apparently had sweets hidden everywhere. We were currently sitting on the soft rug surrounded by wrappers of toffees and boxes of expensive chocolate.

“Ergh, I’m starting to feel sick” I groaned holding my still flat stomach.

“But we have so much more to eat babe” he replied walking to the kitchen.

I looked up at him and saw he was holding a tub of honeycomb ice-cream. Damn, where the hell does he put all this junk food?

“I don’t think I can make it!” I cried.

“Aw, come on... just a little”

He sounded so seductive I almost forgot he was talking about ice-cream. I seriously needed to work off these calories. I eyed the bucket of ice-cream he was already digging into and a light bulb dinged in my head.

“I’m going to grab something to drink. I think you probably could make rocky road what’s stuck in my teeth! Did you want something?” I asked.

“No thanks I’m good” he replied shovelling another spoonful into his mouth.

I grinned. He was too cute sometimes. I poured a large glass of water and popped in a lot of ice cubes to keep it freezing cold then went over to the pantry to grab whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

Jake had moved to the sofa now and called out that if I wanted some I’d have to hurry before he ate it all. So I quickly hurried out of the kitchen snapping off the lights. The TV illuminated our faces but the characters were in some sort of cave so there wasn’t that much light anyway.

“You want some baby?” he asked me holding a spoon out to me. I shook my head and took a gulp of cold water keeping it in my mouth.

I slid down the sofa and caressed his manhood. He jumped in surprise and luckily for me so did another part of him. I massaged his sacs through the thin material of his shorts and I smiled when he put the bucket aside and moved my hair over my shoulder.

I pulled his shorts down carefully and his dick sprung out. He was fully erect and I nearly swallowed the freezing water at the sight of it. I could never get over seeing his impressive pole. I tilted my head back, keeping the water at the base of my throat and took his head into my mouth.

I swooped down and took his whole length. He gasped and groaned at the sudden change of temperature and his hands curled into my hair as I worked my mouth up and down. The water changed from freezing cold to lukewarm so I swallowed and he panted as the walls of my walls engulfed him.

“Jesus Christ Sasha! What the hell are you doing to me?!” he groaned loudly.

I sucked him hard, easing off, making a popping sound when he slipped out. I curled my tongue around the tip and his cock throbbed between my stroking hands.

“I have an idea to both lose and gain calories” I whispered.

“An-And what did you have in mind?” he gasped.

I was wearing his shirt with only panties underneath so I grabbed it and pulled it off. He moaned at my nakedness and his hand went towards my breast but I slapped it away.

“Uh, uh, uh... no touching” I dragged my breasts up his body. His cock glided between the valley of my breasts before sweeping down my stomach while I pressed my chest to his naked one. I brought my mouth to his earlobe and bit it softly tugging at it. “You wouldn’t want me to tie you up for being naughty would you?”