Chapter 12

Chapter twelve:

[Sasha’s POV]

Every single day and night for the rest of the week we had earth shattering sex and my body had never felt better. I was even losing weight from all this pleasurable exercise.  I knew that my experiment had gone off track and now we were having sex because we craved each other’s body so I knew the experiment had to stop soon.

The thought of no longer being in Jake’s arms or waking up to his warmth made my heart ache but I had to keep reminding myself that it was supposed to be no strings attached sex. I felt a string of pain shock me at the thought of another man touching me the way Jake had, but I pushed it aside. Jake wasn’t the type of man who fell in love.

“Grhmm” I smiled and turned my head to Jake who was frowning in his sleep. His lips pouted so adorably and a little crease showed between his eyebrows. I could feel his arms reaching out for me and I eagerly wriggled into them. Today we were leaving our little island paradise and were returning back to reality.

Back to reality also meant that the experiment was finished.

I stared at every line, curve and crease of Jake’s face and every hair that covered his head. I wanted to remember my time with Jake and when we return back to boss and secretary I never wanted to leave these memories behind.

I could feel Jake’s erection poking against my stomach and I felt the fluttery feeling in my lower stomach as wetness pooled between my thighs. I wanted him and by the feel of his impressive length he wanted me even in his sleep.

I slowly trailed my fingertips over his naked flesh. Down his back and his hip and I could feel his cock twitch. I smirked and lowered myself until my mouth was level with his swollen member. I slowly licked the head and massaged his sacs. He moaned in his sleep but didn’t wake up.

I let my tongue leave a trail of wetness down the length of him then moved back to the tip. With pursed lips I pushed his cock into my mouth slowly until I took him completely in my mouth and began to pump him with my mouth and tongue swirling around.

“Fuck Sasha! This is the best way to wake up!” Jake growled as he finally woke up. I felt his rough hands tangle in my hair and help move my head to the rhythm he wanted. I pumped his cock faster and deeper feeling it hit the back of my throat, all the while massaging his sacs in my hand.

“Get up here you fucking sexy woman” Jake grabbed my arms and pulled me up on top of him. Every inch of our body was touching and his cock throbbed between my legs. His eyes were dark with lust and he grabbed handfuls of my ass rubbing my mound against his dick.

“Ride me Sasha, I want to feel your pussy clench around my dick when you orgasm”

I smiled and planted my feet on either side of his hips and held his thighs as I lifted myself up and down on his huge cock.  It felt so amazing and when I arched my back I could feel his erection rubbing right up against my sensitive nerve bundle and I couldn’t handle it! The pleasure was too much. I moved forward so my knees were next his hips and rode him hard and fast like I was racing to reach my orgasm.

I climaxed hard. My body shattered and shivers wracked my body making my breasts bounce. He slowly thrust into me making my orgasm last longer and he cupped my breasts with his hot hands and fondled them, pinching my nipples that sent lightning strikes of pleasure straight to my clit.

Then without giving me any time to recover he began pounding into me! He grabbed my hips tight and held me tight as he slammed his cock into my wet pussy over and over again as he grunted and moaned my name.

I could feel myself reaching climax point again and as I screamed out his name he slammed into me deeply and climaxed along with me. I collapsed on top of him and sighed with complete happiness. Our bodies were sick with sweat and our breathing was harsh. I didn’t want this to end... but I needed to keep my head on straight and once I step into my apartment back home, that was it. It was over.