Chapter 13

Sorry guys, It's late and I couldn't be bothered editing tonight. So I figured you'd rather read a non-edited chapter than nothing at all. So enjoy! It's a long one!!!! xx

Chapter thirteen:

His hot breath warmed the delicate skin of my neck and he lightly nipped and kissed my collarbone. The room was humid and beads of sweat rolled from our naked bodies. I sighed in ecstasy as Jakes big, rough hands slid up the sides of my hips and grasped them tightly and rolled his tongue down  my over sensitive nipples. He paid so much attention to my already erect nipples and I felt my body tense and explode at the simple touch.

“Fuck me Jake. Please!” I moaned as I clawed the smooth skin of his back and he grabbed his swollen cock and rubbed the head around and around my clit building the tension I had inside of me and when he slid his length into my core my legs shot up and wrapped around his lean waist.

My fingernails were digging into his shoulders and with every deep thrust I slid further up the bed until I had to hold my hands against the wall. He slammed into me harder and deeper and faster and my climaxes rolled together to create a one long explosion and the feeling was so intense tears sprung into my eyes and I smiled as Jake threw his head back to roar as he found his climax and thrust so deeply inside me I’m surprised he didn’t get lost in me.

“Sasha... I lo-“

My alarm clock beeped loudly, shouting at me to get out of bed and get ready for work. No! No, no, no!

“Argh!” I screamed as I grabbed my pillow and slammed it hard against the clock until it fell from the night stand and broke. “Stupid alarm clock” I grumbled.

I flopped back into my warm bed and sighed deeply. Today everything went back to how it was before I saw the real Jake Stone. He was Mr Stone and I was Miss Montgomery. Life sucked right now.

I rolled myself out of bed and dragged my feet to the shower making sure it was a cold one. My dream was intense and I could feel the remnants of my climaxes wash away with the cold water. I stepped out and changed into a black high waisted pencil skirt with white silk top under a fitted black blazer. Nothing says ‘back to work and stop fucking the boss’ like business attire.

I pulled my hair up into a tight bun and slid my black pumps on before grabbing my bag and heading out to the nearest Starbucks for my and Jake’s coffees. After picking up our coffees I made my way to work and as the ding of the elevator told me I was on my floor I put on a nonchalant face and walked to my office.

Everything seemed the same. Everything looked the same. But the fact that there wouldn’t be any secret flings in the office or on the desks made the day seem like it would last forever. I placed Jake’s coffee on his desk and went back to my office to check through the emails and letters.

“Good morning Sasha” I jumped at the sound of Jake’s silky voice and quickly pulled myself together.

“Good morning Jake, you have emails to go through this morning and a Mr Smithson to call back, he says it’s urgent. I doubt it is, but I’m just passing on the message-...”

“Slow down there Sasha. It’s only eight o’clock” he chuckled. Damn I missed his carefree chuckles in the mornings. Pull yourself together!

“Sorry sir”

“Sir?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“Jake...” I blushed. He was staring at me with dark eyes and I could feel my stomach flutter so I pulled my eyes away and cleared my throat. “I’ll be in my office if you need anything”

Before I could do anything stupid, like jump over his desk and rip his clothes off, I quickly turned on my heel and escaped to my office leaving the door half closed.