News

Chris's Pov

After getting Lillian and myself together and in a nice outfit we were headed to her daycare to get the picture she drew for YN. The reason why YN is in a coma was because of the birth of Lillian after she had her she went into it instantly. It was losing one loved one and gaining another but my wish was to have both my babies with me. It hurts me with a passion I even took of music for a while and when I did go back it was only because Lillian wanted to see me preform she loves when I sing and dance she's my number one fan and so is YN Lillian is a spitting image of her only thing she did receive was my freckles sadly. Not to mention she has her personality it's like a new born YN all over again haha.

"Daddy are we there yet?" asked Lillian

"Almost sweetie" I chuckled we hadn't even been in the car for 10 minutes she can be so impatient sometimes just like her mom. But I could never stay mad once those big Brown Eyes met mine I seem to forget about everything. I miss her not a day goes by without me thinking of her. I pulled up to the daycare and to my surprise it was closed. Oh duh I totally forgot they only do week days.

"Aww man daddy their closed I really wanted to show mommy the picture I drew and I wanted you to meet Miss" she pouted

"I know baby but who's Miss?" I asked

"A very nice lady daddy she works here she loves your music daddy" she smiled

"Her names Miss?" I asked

"Uh well I forgot her name but I always call her Miss something so for now it's just Miss " she said picking up her doll she named Pearly it's an ugly little thang but she's loves her.

"So now we're on our way to mommy yay" she giggled

I then put the car in drive and started to YN

Once we arrived Lillian couldn't control herself then again she was always like this when we came to see her mom.

"Lillian do you want a whooping?" I said in my serious voice

"No" she said as she held her head down I could see the tears begging to fall. I couldn't help but feel bad.

"Oh my Lillian" as I picked her up she buried her face in my sleeve and the water works began. I rubbed her back trying to calm her down. We soon came to YN's room to see her laying down in bed sleeping peacefully. I put Lillian down and she ran to YN's side

"Lilly bug be careful" I said using her nickname

"Mommy daddy was being mean to me today mommy can you wake up and get daddy" she said folding her arms I laughed as I approached them both and looked at YN she looked like she was smiling . I rubbed her soft face.

"Mr. Brown I have some news" I heard a voice say my attention turned towards the doctor who stood in the hallway.

I prayed this was good news...

Lillian in Photo