Another One?

Mariah's Pov

After Chris and YN left I decided to check on Lillian even if we aren't on good terms at the moment.

"Lillian are you okay?" I asked

"Go away!" she yelled

"Why? I'm just trying to help you" I said

"I don't need your help that's what my mommy is for" she said

"I-

"Leave me alone!" she screamed

I just gave up and walked over to Chris and I's room. I don't think I handle being with him any longer...

YN Pov

I had just got done taking a shower and put some night clothes on. I walked pass many bunk beds to get to mine. I laid down and exhaled deeply closings my eyes and tried to get comfortable in this so called "bed". I feel so frustrated all i know is i must get myself together for my daughter and that's all that matters now.

Chris' Pov

I pulled in the drive way and cut the car off. I titled my head back and closed my eyes. Was this a mistake? Should I just go back and get YN and break off things with Mariah? I love them both but I can only have one. YN went through the most to be with me and I just replaced her as if she meant nothing. I feel so stupid why am I changing? YN is my Mrs.Brown she's my one and only what am I doing? I can leave Mariah now she's been through all this with Lillian and YN. And most importantly Lillian our relationship was so strong and now I'm sure it'll take forever to repair it I was so blind to see she was hurting from all of this. I'm hurting all of them.....

I got out of the car and walked to the door opening and closing it behind me while locking it.

I walked upstairs and went to Lillian's room. I opened her door and she was sound asleep sprung out on the bed with dried up tears on her face. I sighed and walked over to her tucking her in and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

I walked out closing the door behind me walking over to my room. I looked at Mariah who was asleep with her phone in her hand. I chuckled and walked over to her and before I could grab her phone it fell I picked it up and looked at it to see she was about to text me

It read: *Chris I know you've been through alot already and this isn't going to make it any better but I'm pregnant an-*

Pregnant?! I tapped her and she woke up rubbed her eyes and smiled she reached to give me a hug but I refused.

"You can't be pregnant I thought you said you couldn't have kids!" I yelled

Her face dropped and her eyes got teary.

"Chris let me explain I swear I-I didn't lie" she said

She better explain this shit I don't need another child right now!

Sorry I know this sucked lol

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌❤❤❤❤❤❤❤