-29-

*SMUT WARNING*

Aly's P.O.V:-

I woke up feeling a bit hungover.

''Morning baby'' Joe yawned, i felt his warm breath on my skin.

''Morning'' I smiled.

I wiped my eyes and cuddled into Joe.

''I need pain killers'' Joe moaned.

''Hungover?'' I asked.

He nodded.

I got up and got us some medicine and a glass of water each.

''thanks love'' Joe smiled.

I passed him his water and tablets and we both took them.

Joe got up and made his way to the kitchen which i followed as i wanted something better to drink like juice or something, Joe sat up on the counter and i noticed him staring at me. i turned around and saw him still looking at me.

''Joe quit it'' I joked.

''Why can't i stare at you?'' He bit his lip.

''I was joking'' I smiled.

I went to the sink and filled up my glass of now orange juice and placed it on the side i went to walk back to the fridge but Joe pulled me in between his legs and wrapped his arms around me not letting me ago, gently placing wet kisses down my neck, i let out a soft moan.

''Joe i need to eat i am hungry'' I bit my lip.

''continue later?'' He asked.

''Okay'' I smirked.

I walked over to the fridge and decided to make Joe and I ham and cheese toasties.

-

''Lets go food shopping today'' Joe said.

"Yeah it's needed" I mumbled.

I got up from the sofa and walked into my room i pulled my hair into a messy bun while i opened my closet to see what i wanted to wear today, i pulled out a maroon crop top and black ripped jeans, i picked out my bomber jacket and laid my clothes out on my bed, i then got everything else i needed and changed into the clothes that i picked out.

''Woah you look stunning'' Joe smirked.

''Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself'' I winked.

Joe was wearing black jeans and a blue T-shirt nothing new.. It's all the clothing he wears.

Joe's P.O.V:-

We headed out and we walked down the street and i saw Caspar.

''Caspar'' I called.

He turned around and he had a few shopping bags in his hand.

''You alright?'' Aly asked him.

He nodded, ''Yeah, josh is just going toilet'' He laughed.

I chuckled

''Well we should all hang out soon yeah?'' I asked.

''For sure'' He said.

I intertwined my hand with Aly's and we walked on.

''Let's go in here?'' I asked pulling her towards Starbucks.

''Sure'' She said.

We walked in and there where a couple people around not many, we ordered some drinks and then we paid and walked back out again, we looked in a few shops.

''When we get home i am going to catch up on some Pretty Little Liars'' Aly smiled.

''Okay'' I smiled.

We shopped some more then headed home.

Aly's P.O.V:-

We got home i took off my coat and shoes and went to my bedroom and took off my clothes and was just in my bra and pants, i decided to go and nick one of Joe's T-shirts, i wanted something over sized.

As i walked out Joe was coming towards my room, his eyes widen and his eyes scroll over my body and back up to my eyes which he smirked after. I laughed a little and walked to hiss room which he followed, as i opened his wardrobe doors he leans against the wall.

''You nicking my shirts?'' He smirked.

''Maybe'' I chuckled.

''Naughty'' He winked.

''What ya gonna do?'' I asked.

He rolled his eyes and i slid the shirt on.

''You know what happens to naughty girls?'' He asked.

''What?'' I bit my lip.

He closed his door and shut his wardrobe door and pinned me against the wall and his hands roamed my body.

''Feisty'' I mumbled, he smirked.

''This is what happens to naughty girls'' He bit his lip.

He smashed his lips against mine moving in sync, i was struggling to breath so i let go to resume by oxygen level, Joe licked his lip and then slid off my shirt, his arms wrapped around my body bringing me closer to him so we fitted like a puzzle.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to bed and hovered over me,

''I am going to make you squirm'' Joe joked.

I rolled my eyes at his gesture, i didn't care.

His hands travelled all over my features of my body and it gave me shivers and goosebumps.

-

We had a heated make out session until i stopped and pulled his shirt off, my hands roamed his torso, i saw the lust in his eyes, a sense of impatience.

''Can i take this off?'' He asked gesturing for my bra, i nodded he pulled it off then went to my pants, he looked up and kissed the top of the waistline of my VS pants.

''Take those off'' I smirked tugging at the waistband of his jeans.

He ran his fingers through his hair then he proceeded to take them off, we are both in our underwear. Not a problem.

''I like these'' I giggled seeing he had his Calvin's on.

''I buy them just for you'' He winked.

''Stay still'' He smirked, as he instantly slid couple fingers into me and moved at a slow paste that he went quicker making me squirm.

''J-joe'' I moaned as i rolled my hips.

He was liking me being like this..

''Take these off'' I bit my lip tugging at his boxers.

I helped him take it off, then i took off my pants... we where both nude.

''Condom?'' I reminded Joe, he leaned over he grabbed one out and before he opened it i touched his length and bobbed my hand up and down, he was so excited.

''A-aly please'' He moaned.

I stopped and then i straddled his lap teasing him which he grabbed my ass and guided myself onto him which i felt myself slide onto him and i moved my hips to the point both of us was lost in pleasure.

The room was filled with moans and lust.

''I am going to-''Joe said as we both reached our highs.

''That was amazing'' I sighed as i cuddled up to Joe.

''I love it'' Joe smirked.

We both had a shower and got changed into some PJ's then had some pizza and went to bed.

-

Thank you for reading x