-96-

Joe's P.O.V:-

Soon it was time for the doctors to put Noah to bed as he has just been born.
I am so excited to go home and live life with our son that's been born into the world, it's like a person entering the room without coming in by the door.

Aly was asleep as she was worn out so much. And she was slowly waking up,

"Hey baby" I smiled, I leaned into give her a kiss.

"Heya, where's Noah?" She yawned.

"Sleeping" I said pointing over, she just smiled. I updated on telling everyone how it went and even reordered on my camera too.

"When do you think I will be able to go home?" She yawned.

"I don't know" I smiled.

I sat next to her and we took a couple of pictures and then we chilled for a bit.

"Joe you have had no sleep, go to sleep for a bit" Aly mentioned.

"No I am fine! Wanna make sure you are okay!" I said.

"You have bags under your eyes, please get some sleep!" She said.

"Fine" I smirked.

And I sat back and fell asleep.

Aly's P.O.V:-

Soon after I woke and Joe fell asleep, the midwife Judy came in.

"Hello, how you feeling?" She asked.

"Good thank you, just sore but I will be okay. Joe is getting some sleep and that, when can I be released?" I asked.

"Tomorrow actually you are pretty up to date and quite stable! Some people have to stay in a little longer than a day or two but you will be fine for tomorrow, you will have to check out in the morning" she explained and I nodded."He just looks just like his father!" She grinned and I nodded, I looked over at Joe which he was fast asleep.

"I know, thanks"

"Anyway, if you need us buzz the thing next to you, do you need anything?" She asked.

"A glass of water will do thank you!" I smiled.

She nodded and walked out, I saw Joe move slightly, watching him sleep is cute. Not creepy at all.

I grabbed his vlogging camera from he side and filmed him asleep and zoomed in right into his face and laughed slightly.

"Here's your water!" Judy smiled as she placed the glass next to me.

"Okay, thank you!" I said, I took a couple sips then looked at Joe as he slept. It calmed me until a lady came in.

"Hello, just checking up on you how you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm good" I smiled.

"Good, are you planning on breast or bottle feeding?"She asked.

"I might start breast feeding" I smiled.

"Want me to teach you?" She asked.

"Please"

She picked up Noah as he as been fidgety. And he started crying,

Joe woke up and looked worried.

"It's okay Joe just feeding Noah" I smiled, and he sighed in relief.

"So you just pull up your gown please" the woman instructed. I nodded doing as I was told and she gently placed Noah in my arms,

"Gently cress his cheek and he will latch on and feed" she explained and nodded as I did as she told me what to do. And Noah finally attached and I was feeding him, Joe rubbed his eyes and sat next to me again and watched as I fed Noah.

"I love our little family" Joe said kissing the top off my head and Noahs.

"Same here" I grinned.

Joe's P.O.V:-

Aly fed Noah, it was interesting to watch. Noah was fed and he went back to sleep, I heard that we will be able to go home tomorrow which I'm quite happy about, it's currently late afternoon.

"I love you" I smirked, I leaned in to give Aly a desperate kiss.

"I love you too" she grinned.

"Can't wait to get home!" I smiled.

"Me too!"

___

Thank you for reading ❤️