-38-

*WARNING SMUT* Next day..

Aly's P.O.V:-

I woke up, where in Rome! I can't believe it! I look around the room as i didn't look at it good last night when we got in, we ate dinner slow just talking about what where going to do i am buzzed. I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and holding me close, i looked over to see Joe opening his eyes, i smiled.

''Morning beautiful'' Joe said in his morning voice one of things i love about him, waking up to his first appearance.

''Morning handsome'' I smirked.

''That's new'' Joe smirked.

''yes i know, what do you want to do today?'' I asked.

''Let's relax for today and get settled in and overcome jet-lag as i have it for sure, and then we should explore tomorrow'' Joe smiled.

''Okay sounds good'' I said.

I snuggled into Joe,

''let's watch a little TV before going for breakfast'' Joe asked.

''Yes'' i nodded.

Joe got the remote and flicked through the channels and Joe hovered the remote over the 'Babe station' channel, i started to laugh and Joe had a smirk smothered on his face, i nudged him to carry on scrolling but he clicked it on which a girl came up on the screen and started to do dances in her bra and pants with her phone, my eyes shot wide and i tried to grab the remote of Joe but he was taking it away teasing me.

''JOE'' I shout trying to get the remote off him to change the channel.

''What this is awesome'' He joked.

''No'' I playfully pouted,

I stopped hugging him by wiggling out of his grip and stormed off as a joke, i hear him laugh and then groan.

''Come back, i need you Aly'' He shouted, i had walked into the bathroom.

''What Joe?'' I asked trying not to laugh.

''Come cuddle'' He asked.

''Nope'' I joked.

''Why not?'' He moaned.

''You didn't turn babe station off did you sugg?'' I laughed.

''Sorry it was so good though'' Joe said.

''What'' I gasped in surprise, i then pretended i was sad.

''Why are you sad?'' He asked laughing.

He got up and wrapped his arms around me.

''Ant i good enough?'' I joked.

''You are in fact your more hot'' Joe smirked.

''Really?'' I laughed.

''yes,your better too'' He said.

''How do you know Joe'' I paused, ''WAIT HAVE YOU TRIED SOMETHING LIKE IT BEFORE?'' I shouted in shock and beginning to laugh.

Joe started to burst into laughter, ''No Aly, i mean you are prettier and that'' Joe smirked.

''Alright as you say so'' I laughed.

Joe's P.O.V:-

After our little laughs and chats, i picked Aly up bridal style and put her back in bed and hovered over her.

''Joe'' She went red.

''You always say my name when you have nothing else to say'' I laughed.

''So..''She trailed off.