-99-

{Sexual content}
---

Joe's P.O.V:-

Noah is now a week old, he had a doctors appointment 2 days ago for a check up and his all good. We have been getting him into a sleeping schedule which is good for us. Lately Aly has been wearing shorts and her crop tops again as she has managed to loose some of her baby fat, which I find a little funny. Cause she is beautiful! So thankful I decided to marry her. Now we have a beautiful son called Noah.

Aly was cleaning the kitchen as I watched Noah sleep in his travel cot in the living room, our 2 year anniversary is in 2 days I want to do something special for Aly as she has been through some pain this year which being pregnant, might I add it's been painful for me to because I haven't been having any sexual attention from her.

It's been driving me crazy. I've been taking care of myself. It isn't any of our fault.

"You alright baby?" I asked Aly as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Yeah, i have finished now" she smiled as she wiped her hands on a towel.

"Good, you do too much in this house" I grinned.

"That's because your mostly lazy" she laughed.

"Am not" I grinned.

"Okay"

"Come to bed?" I asked,

Aly not long fed Noah so he should stay asleep for a few hours.

"To do what Joe?" She asks letting her hair down.

"Cuddle maybe more.." I grinned.

"Fine" she laughed.

"We will leave the door open so we can listen out for Noah!" I said and Aly nodded.

Aly's P.O.V:-

I was wearing black leggings and a white crop top, missed wearing these. As I've been pregnant with Noah. Joe and I headed to our room and cuddled up to each other.

"It's our anniversary in 2 days baby" Joe mentioned.

"I know" I grinned.

He then moved to hover above me, he left trails of kisses down my neck. I was a little needy for him, I haven't done anything with Joe in like 6-7 months which kills me. But we made it though but our son is born and that was the most important.

"Joe" I giggled.

His hand travelled up my side as his hand then slipped under my crop top and tugged at it too take it off which I let him, I'm okay to do this now.

"You okay with this?" Joe asked and I nodded.

"Yes" I breathed.

Joe's hands roamed my stomach as he unclipped my bra,

"Baby your so beautiful" Joe whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"I love you.." I trailed off.

"I love you too!" He said as he placed kisses down my stomach to the waistline of my leggings.

"Even though I was pregnant, I still look like a whale" I grinned.

"You don't, you look amazing" Joe stated.

"Your too bad yourself Jospeh!" I grinned.

He then took off his shirt and his toned body hovered back over me, he then rolled over and I straddled his waist, I missed this type of love from Joe and I miss sharing it with him.

Joe tried to take off my leggings so I took them off and then unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles swinging them off.

"Beautiful" Joe grinned as his eyes racked over my body.

"Thanks" I grinned back.

"Now time for these to come off" Joe grinned as he tugged at my underwear, he laid me down and slid them off with his index fingers.

"I've missed this" I admired.

"Me too" Joe agreed.

Joe bit his bottom lip as he hovered above me, I pushed him off and straddled his waist again, and grinded against his lap, a small groan left his lips as my head fell back, missed this feeling of freedom.

His hands wrapped around my waist as he pushed me forward each time I went back and forth.

"Baby, stop you will make me more excited before we even get to the good bit" Joe smirked.

I got off his lap and he hovered above me and looked over in the bedside cabinet and found a foil packet.

"Protection" Joe winked.

"Might get on the pill" I giggled.

"Maybe so.." Joe winked.

He slipped off his underwear, my area already throbbing Needy for Joe, I was sweating a little as I was very needy for Joe's touch.

"You like that?" Joe asked as I bucked my hips against his hand, his fingers caressing my inner thighs as he stopped and then he tore
Open the foil packet and sliding it on before positioning himself at my entrance, my legs far apart as they where wrapped around Joe's torso.

"Joe" I moaned as he entered me, he moved at a slow paste as we where both filling the room with light moans and grunts.

"Tell me if this gets to much for you.." Joe stutters and I nodded biting my bottom lip, Joe's lips attach mine as he moved his hips forward fling at a faster paste.

"Shit" Joe grunted he moved faster and harder until we was both a moaning mess, the pleasure over took me and Joe rolled hips into mine as moans and grunts filled the room.

"Fuck" Joe said,

Soon enough we both reached our highs and Joe rode out our highs as we both sighed as he we both laid next to each other. We came over our orgasams.

"Missed that" Joe winked.

"Me too I grinned"

Then Noah started screaming and crying,

"Guess it's time to get back to the real life" Joe smirked and I nodded getting up getting ready to feed Noah and change his nappy.
___

Thank you for reading.