-53-

Aly's P.O.V:-

We got to the shops and We walked into Morrisons and Joe grabbed a trolley and wheeled it along as we walked in.

"Oh my god Joe!" I said quickly as he walked into a counter with the trolley.

"Shit" he laughed.

"Be careful" I laughed.

"Okay" he smirked.

We walked down the isles and put some food in the trolley then we went down the freshen up isle where you get deodorant and stuff.

"We should get some more toilet roll and some stuff like this" Joe said pointing to medicines and toothpaste.

I nodded, we picked up some freshen up stuff then we walked on a little I got some women stuff like period stuff then Joe started smirking.

"What you smirking for?" I laughed.

He walked on and then he walked back to me with something behind his back.

"What ya got there?" I asked.

"These" he grinned, he pulled them round and it was a packet of condoms.

"Oh my god Joe" I laughed.

"Well where getting them, I'm running out" Joe winked.

"Really" I laughed.

"Yeah I used them all on you" he winked.

"oh my god Joe where in public" I grinned, I tilted my head down and walked on with the trolley which I took from Joe earlier.

"You like it really" he winked.

"I really don't" I laughed.

"Right" he chuckled.

We paid then went home and unpacked everything.

"Joe we should move one of the rooms around for us to share a room" I smiled.

"Your room, because it's bigger and you have a better bed and you get more light in your room" Joe explained.

"Sounds good" I smiled.

"I will go and sort my stuff out and then I can get some of my stuff into your room" Joe said.

"I will help" I smiled.

After a few hours of moving things around, Joe's room was now bare empty there was an empty wardrobe and desk and a bed which Joe made, he took down the deco in the room that he put in their when he first moved in.

My room looked more full and it was great to see that Joe and I now share a proper room now that both of our stuff was in.

"We did a good job" Joe smiled.

"Yes we did!" I grinned.

Joe picked me up and put me on the bed and cuddled me.

"I love you" Joe said.

"I love you too" I smiled.

Joe gave me a kiss and I gave him one back.

"With that video when I edit it, I am gonna insert some of the clips that we filmed at that party we did with everyone when we announced a couple days ago" Joe explained.

"Sounds great" I smirked.

"Okay! I am excited to see everyone's reactions, some people May don't like it but it's not up to them" Joe said.

"Okay and I know don't worry" I smiled.

Joe hugged me and the time flew around, and it was late and we needed to have some dinner.

Joe's P.O.V:-

Aly and I got up off the bed after cleaning and stuff and obviously sorting out the rooms, we now share a proper room.

"Let's cook some spaghetti" I smiled.

"Yum! Okay" Aly said.

We went into the living room and I boiled the spaghetti pasta and heated the sauce.

"I need to edit a little" I said.

"Okay" Aly smiled.

I sat down waiting for the food to cook and edited some of the video before I had to dish up the food.

We sat opposite each other and ate.

"Aly" I said.

"Joe" she mocked.

"I was thinking...when shall we get married?" I asked.

" honestly Joe I am always going to be yours so we don't need to rush into things but whenever I guess, I am ready I am born ready" she grinned.

"Me too!" I laughed.

"Not yet though maybe in the next few months" she smirked.

"Sounds great" I winked.

"This is nice thank you" she smiled.

"Anytime" I winked.

We ate dinner then I edited some more, Aly watched some TV then we headed to bed.

---
Thank you for reading! Means a lot!

Thank you guys so much!!!!!!
Love ya xxx
😍😘👌🎉