33. real life

June quickly grabbed a sweatshirt from her closet, the keys from the bowl in the hallway and ran down the stairs of their building

She knew Chris was kind of a wild partier and didn't dislike getting wasted every once in a while, but she had hoped she wouldn't have been woken up at three in the morning to literally drag him in the apartment cause he was too drunk to walk. And she thought she could get a good night of sleep before her first day on the set of The Vampire Diaries, what a fool!

June reached the bottom of the stairs and saw Chris and Sebastian through the glass door. The former was barely standing on his own feet, while the latter looked a little bit better, but he was definitely not sober himself. She opened the door with a deep sigh and gave both of them a disapproving look.

"Here's my favorite Bunny!" Chris shouted, wriggling out of Sebastian's grasp to try and reach her. Luckily enough, Sebastian managed to hold him back or she'd have probably ended up on the floor with him on top. "She's my roomie, d'ya know that Seb?"

"Yeah, he knows," June answered for him, grabbing his free arm and putting it around her shoulders. "Can you help me taking him inside?" She asked Sebastian, knowing that she could never manage to take him upstairs alone.

"Yeah, sure," He mumbled in response, steadying Chris's arm around his shoulders.

She wondered if he could actually be of any help, since his face was little less pale and worn out than their friend's, but they managed to stumble to the first floor, where their apartment door was still wide open.

"Bunny, have I told you that Sebby here thinks you have good boobs?" Chris stuttered, grinning at her while they entered with quite a few balance issues.

She immediately felt her cheeks heating up and thanked God that the room was dark and neither of them could notice it. "Oh, so you guys discussed about my boobs before getting completely wasted? I'm honored," She spatted, giving Sebastian a side glance and finding his eyes already fixed upon her face. For the first time, he was the one to avoid eye contact with her.

They dragged Chris to his room and let him fall on his bed, causing him to mutter some profanities under his breath. June unlaced his shoes and threw them in a corner, while Sebastian just stood there, gripping the bed table to try and keep himself steady.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" She asked him, after pulling the covers on an already sleeping Chris.

"Huh?"

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" She repeated, gesturing for him to exit the room.

"Late in the afternoon, I guess," He stumbled a bit while walking out. She rolled my eyes and closed the door behind us.