Chapter 1: The Beginning

Had anyone ever told you that 'Everything happens for a reason'?
Well I believe it does.
Like we think we know someone and then they turn out to be not exactly who we think they are, but they still make an impact on our life.

I knew the day that I met Christian Hamilton my life would never be the same. I knew it would be full of happiness and rainbows and everything good. But boy oh boy was I wrong.
It's been 2 years since Christian told me I was the biggest and brightest star. My warning to you is that when a guy says that to you walk away. Walk right away and never stop walking from them.
I never thought Christian would be the boy to cheat on me but then again he is a bad boy...

God I need to stop writing in this diary, it's doing my head in. Ruby told me it'd help me get my feelings out, but it's just making me feel like shit. Not better.
I just can't believe that after 1 and a half years together he left me for some bimbo.

"...Earth to Bella!" My annoying best friend yells at me.

"What?!" I snap.

"You're spacing off again."

I just roll my eyes in response.

"Come on you need to get out of here and start socialising."

"Ruby, I can't. Today is THAT day," I emphasise.

"Oh..." Ruby says as realisation hits her.

For someone studying to become a doctor you'd hope she was smarter than this.
Well I would anyway...

My life dramatically changed when Christian Left. I went from being an over the moon, happy girl to a sad, lonely girl. How could he do that to me?
He left in the middle of the night, no note, not even a single item of his was left behind. It was like he never lived here.
Two years ago today Christian proposed to me and I said yes. I said yes because I loved him with my heart and to be honest with you, I still do. We weren't even married yet when he left. He didn't even leave his ring behind.
A few days after he left I was sent a photo from an anonymous number. The photo was Christian and some bitch kissing! He kissed her the way he used to kiss me.
I can't believe he would do this. Just when I think I know him, he turns out to be a stranger.
You can try to change a boy but the bad boy will always stay with them.
That's my warning to you.

A/N
Hey hey!!! I'm back with a sequel. Something that I never intended but was requested a lot. Sorry it's short but I kind of want to build tension. Hope you enjoy. Give me a follow, a vote and make sure to comment.
Love you xx