Chapter 6

Hey everyone just throwing a quick apology in before beginning this chapter. I'd like to apologise for being very slack with updating, I know a fair few of you have been waiting for me to update and I haven't. Although, with great pleasure it allows me to announce that I have finally Graduated High School!!! I will be starting full time work but I have weekends off and would like to get stuck back into this. So I apologise! Anyways, here is the long awaited chapter!

*** 

The morning light is peeping through the open cracks in Trent's curtains, drawing a line across the room. It's the first time I have seen Trent's room properly in the daylight. At the bottom of the bed is a plush charcoal couch, and a cabinet with a flat screen television perched on top. In the left hand corner stood a wooden bookcase, which was full up and down, side to side. The right hand corner was home to a hamper, a few clothes lay in the bottom. Trent's bed lay in the middle of the room, underneath a comic poster and opposite the window. A few family photos are hanging on the wall opposite to the window. Overall, the room was clean. Trent didn't strike me as the type of guy to care about a clean room, I was expecting clothes to be everywhere, food all over the place, the desk... I mean what desk. Name a guys room where you can actually see the desk? Apart from Trent.

I have no idea what is going on between us, but to be honest I really did not mind. It definitely got my mind off the hold Christian façade. 

"And what do we have here?" A voice says.

"More importantly, who do we have here?" Another says. 

I shoot my head to the door to see two nosey guys sticking their heads through the frame. 

I shriek and pull the sheets closer to my body. 

"It's okay princess, it's nothing we haven't already seen," One of them winks. Ew.

A muffled voice comes from beside me, "Piss off you two." 

"That's not a very nice way to speak to your house mates is it now?" The blonde haired one says with hands on his hips. 

Before anyone could respond, a pillow is flung right at his face, hitting him spot on the mark. 

I laugh internally. 

*** 

"Sorry about them Bella," Trent apologises once all our clothes are back on. 

I shake my head, "It's okay, I'm used to guys like that."

Immediately regretting what I say, "I didn't mean it like that!" 

Trent laughs. 

"I know what you meant," He winks. 

Ugh. Guy's these days. 

*** 

"So this is me," I say pointing at my apartment door.

Trent insisted on walking me home because it "isn't safe for a beautiful young girl to be walking home alone". 

I kind of found it sweet in a way, but I also knew it was a way to find out where I lived for future reference. That's if there was going to be any. 

"Okay, well I'll call you?" He asks. 

I never liked it when the morning after the guy says "I'll call you?", it always makes me feel like shit. Like did I do something he didn't like, wasn't I good enough? Ugh. 

"Princess, don't look so worried. I want to get to know you a bit more before we start doing what we did last night on a regular basis."

I decided to play all the events of last night on reply in my head again. 

A smile appeared on my face, "Sure, give me your phone." 

He hands me his phone and I punch my number into his contacts. 

"Thank you Trent," I smile, before opening my door. 

Just as I'm about to close it, a strong hand stops the door and it's pushed back. 

Trent grabs me by the waist and kisses me on the cheek. 

"No, thank YOU."

A/N 

Sorry it's so short!! I'm having a little trouble finding ideas. But no need to worry I'm sure they won't be too far away! Thank you all for being patient. 

Much Love, Kate xx