Chapter 15

Elena had no idea what it felt like to wake up naked in someone's arms. Her previous sexual experiences had always been quick and dirty and she'd either leave them or they'd leave her. It was how she liked it. No entanglements.

But feeling Harry's legs tangled in hers, his arms crossed through hers around her body, felt like just the kind of entanglement she needed. He was warm and cuddled into her so tightly she could barely breath. But that's just how she liked it.

His breathing was even, soft snores from his nostrils, which set her at ease.

She let him sleep. He needed it. After the first encounter, he'd taken her twice more in the bed. If it sounds unrealistic and out of the ordinary, that's because it was. Harry insisted he'd never been so turned on by someone in his life. And while those were just words, he proved them in his actions.

She stared out the balcony window, the sun now high up in the sky being that it was almost noon. They'd long missed breakfast and at this rate would probably miss lunch too. But Elena didn't want to move from his embrace.

This feeling, the acceptance from him to be whatever she wanted to be, the love and care with which he handled her body...she didn't even know she needed it. But now that she'd felt it, she realized just how empty she'd felt without it.

He was the breath of fresh air she didn't even know she'd been missing out on. That jolt of electricity everyone needed to shake them out of their complacency. Elena's whole life had been about soccer. Playing soccer, worrying about soccer, thinking about soccer...and it was time she started doing something for herself.

Harry was as reliable as the time on a clock. He would be there when she needed him no matter what. And it felt nice to know that in the light of day, that was just as true as it had been under the cover of darkness.

She felt him stir behind her and she instantly cuddled closer into him, smiling when his arms tightened around her,

"You're warm." He said, his voice still groggy and full of sleep.

She nodded,

"So are you."

He took a few deep breaths and then tightened his arms again,

"I'll need food if we're going to keep this up."

Elena giggled softly, pressing her lips to his forearm,

"Well since you took my virginity and all I just couldn't help myself."

She didn't even have to look at him to know he was narrowing his eyes,

"Never gonna live that down am I?"

Elena smiled, shaking her head,

"It was super sweet and I'm flattered you were so cautious."

He nodded,

"Honest mistake."

Elena kissed his arm again,

"We did drive all the way down here...we should probably venture out of this hotel room today. We still have our game of firsts thing happening..."

She felt him push himself up onto his hand as he turned her over onto her back,

"I can think of a few firsts we still haven't achieved." He said as he dropped his head to her neck.

Elena cringed, his lips tickling just enough to send shivers down her spine and cause tiny giggles to shake her body,

"Ah...tickles...oh my God..."

Harry pulled his lips from her neck,

"Kinda shocked I didn't hit anything that tickled last night."