Epilogue

Harry was sitting in a meeting with Jeff and some record executives. The final details for his tour were being hammered out and try as he might to stay focused, all he could think about was getting home to Elena. He'd left her naked in her bed and somehow that just seemed fantastically wrong.

He had kept her from packing after they'd returned home from the game, though she hardly protested. So she promised she'd be packed by the time he got back from his meeting.

Harry felt his phone buzz once but ignored it. Jeff was in the middle of talking about the cities Harry was visiting and he always liked hearing the schedule.

However, when his phone buzzed again, he couldn't resist looking down.

How's this for pajamas?  Is London cold or hot this time of year?  I want to make sure I'm dressed appropriately

How's this for pajamas? Is London cold or hot this time of year? I want to make sure I'm dressed appropriately.

Harry's eyes widened. He cleared his throat and surveyed the table nervously to make sure no one around him had seen the picture pop up on his screen or the bulge in his jeans get a bit bigger.

Looks good. London weather is unpredictable this time of year

Harry quickly shoved his phone back into his pocket and tried to ignore when it buzzed again. However, the bulge in his jeans and his curiosity was making that impossible.

  However, the bulge in his jeans and his curiosity was making that impossible

What about these? Kind of girly but really comfortable

Harry's eyes widened as he yet again made another pass around the table. A knowing smile popped up on his face.

Len...my love...what are you doing?

Packing. You told me to pack.

You are aware I can't leave right? I have three more hours here

Oh sorry. Was I bothering you?

Never a bother, love. I'll be home soon and you can show me the rest ok?

Ok. See you soon.

Harry kept his phone gripped tightly in his hand knowing full well she wasn't about to leave him alone. He stifled a giggle when he felt his phone buzz.