Accepting Pack Life

Raymond POV

As I slowly open my eyes I am made aware of a small and warm form against my body. I look down do see Loretta snuggled into my side. What?! How did she get here?! She was on the bed?! "She's a werewolf. She must have followed your scent dumb nut." "Why mine?" "Because you showed kindness."

I think about what my wolf said then I look at the clock. 5:52am. It's early but I think this way it would be easier to get out of the country. I stand up setting the small girl down again then I walk over to my bag and get clothes out for the day.

After I finished dressing I exit the room and walk over to Harry and Dylan's rooms. I open each door and tell them to be ready in 5 minutes. Turning my back on their rooms I head back to my own. I open the door to see Loretta still sleeping.

She looks so innocent and kind. I walk up to her small sleeping frame and shake her awake softly. "Come Loretta. It's time to wake up." The girls eys slowly open and she yawns. Then she smiles up at me. "Gwood morwing mistew Waymond."

I smile down at her as she as she get her words wrong. "Morning Loretta." I get out one of my shirts and give it to her. "Could you put this on?" The girl smiles up at me an takes it while I turn around to give her some privacy.

After a while she tugs at my jeans and I look down to see her swimming in my shirt. It's like an over sized dress on her. I pick her up and then I walk with her to my duffle bag. I take out a hat and I put it on her head.

The hat is big and hides her blonde hair completely. Then I pick up the bag with one hand holding Loretta in my other arm. I make my way out of the room to see my men waiting for me.

"Alright men, it's time to go back home." My men smiles at my and Dylan takes my bags. We get back into Dylan'scar and we drive to the airport. Once we arrive I see the royal guard already there.

I slowly climb out holding Loretta close to me, so as to make me look more like an over protective father. The royal guards are looking at every girl trying to find the princess. Then Loretta squirms in my arms.

"What's wrong Loretta?" She points to the new King himself. "Uncle Julian." She says trying to gt out of my arms. "No, Loretta. Uncle Julian is very busy now so we can't distract him okay?" She stops squirming then she nods up at me.

I smile softly at her then I hug her close again. She rests her head on my chest and I walk to my private plane. "Excuse me sir!" I turn around to see a royal guard run up to me, but he stops when he looks me and Loretta over.

"My apologies for interrupting you and your son sir." I nod my head at him. 'Some humans really are fools." I think to myself then I turn around walking onto the plane again. "Well that was easy, huh Alpha?" I nod my head at Harry.

"You'd think that they'd find it more suspicious that the kid was only wearing an over-large shirt and hat." "Well, that at least wirked in our favour, Dylan." "Yes, Alpha." We sit down on or seats and I sit Loretta down next toy seat.

"So what was in that file Black gave us Alpha?" I growl when I'm reminded at that, but I quickly stop when Loretta whimpers beside me. "They are planning to massacre our pack." It looks like Harry and Dylan wants to growl as well but with a look from me they quite down.

"I heard someone talking about a
m-ass-a-cre at the palace." I turn to Loretta with so much speed I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. "Who was talking about it and what did you hear Loretta?" The little girl soon recovers from my fast movement and she seems to start thinking.