Making A Deal

(Loretta's POV)

I miss Daddy.... Uncle Julian won't take me back to him... Did Daddy leave me behind? Is he coming back for me?

(Raymond's POV)

I'm still not sure what happened but it was apparent that the BloodStar Pack killed every single hunter in sight in just under 20 minutes. "Thank you Alpha Cole. We owe your pack a lot." The Alpha simply nods turning around and leading his pack back to their own territory.

Alpha Kevin's pack follows shortly and my pack goes down to the dungeons to retrieve their mates and children. On my way to my office I run into Loretta's friends. "Alpha?" The girl, Jolene, calls out to me. "Where is..." "Loretta?" The boy named James speaks first and then the boy named John finishes.

"She's not here right now but I will bring her back." I say confidently. The pout but then the smile and they run away to their parents. I walk into my office. I take out my phone and call Serenity. After a short while she answers.

"This is Alpha Raymond of the Blue Moon Pack. I'm coming to Arabia to get my daughter back. But can I ask you to keep her safe till I return?" I ask her getting straight to business. "There is no need." She says shocking me.

"I found proof that her grandfather was behind the Assassination of Princess Loretta's parents and I sent it in along with a few other of his illegal businesses and doings. It's on the news right now. The king is allowing the packs that left to come back and giving the guards their posts back." She says happily.

I smile brightly. "Thank you." I say sincerely. "It was my job. Now go get your daughter back." She says. She doesn't need to tell me twice. Five minutes later I'm sitting in my personal plane, with Archer and Andrew next to me and Dylan piloting.

Five hours later we make it to Arabia. We get in the car and Dylan starts driving us. Once we make it to the palace the gates are open. To my luck their are werewolf guards guarding it. "Alpha Raymond?" One asks. I nod my head. "I'm here for my daughter." I say.

They nod and then let us pass. Dylan stops on the paving under a tree and I get out with Archer and Andrew. Another werewolf is waiting at the door. He nods to me so I guess the guard at the gates already mind-linked him.

He motions for us to follow and turns around walking away. Once we get to a door I can smell Loretta in the room. Our 'guide' stops and knocks on the door. "People request and audience with His Majesty." He says.

"Enter." A voice I can identify as King Julian's calls out. We open the door and step in. I am immediately assaulted by a small body. "DADDY!" Loretta cries loudly. "I tought you left me." She sobs on my blue jeans. I bend down to pick her up.

"I promised. I wouldn't leave you. Don't you remember?" I ask her softly. Loretta nods holding onto my shirt tightly. I smille softly at her when her eyes close almost immediately. "So...? You are her 'daddy' huh? Thank you for protecting her. I will grant you any acceptable reward." He says looking at Loretta.

"I want her to come back with me." I say confidently. "What?" The King asks me slowly standing up. "Loretta, I want her to come back with me." I say again. He scowls and glares at me. "I just got my niece back. You are not  taking her away! You are never taking her again!"

I growl at him. "She is my daughter! And the heir of my pack!" I growl. I feel a tug on my shirt and look down a Loretta who has tears in her eyes. "Please don't be mad Daddy. You scare me when you're mad." She says holding on tighter.

I look up to see the king with his eyes as big a plates. "Loretta." He whispers. Loretta looks around and wiggles in my arms. I sit her down and she runs to her uncle. King Julian picks up his niece and hugs her close. "Please let me go with Daddy." Loretta whispers in his ears.

"Please don't go bunny. You're all I have left." The king whispers his eyes beginning to tear up. Loretta looks up at him and softly places both hands on his cheeks. "I miss Daddy." she whispers pouting with tears forming in her eyes. "Loretta why don't you go to your room?" I ask her gently.

Loretta turns around looking at me with tears in her eyes. Julian sets her down and she hugs my legs before slowly walking out of his office. My guess is to her room. Once she's out I turn to Julian and we look at eachother in silence for a while. He sighs before looking down at the floor.

"Why don't we make a deal?" he says and O raise my right eyebrow. "I can see Loretta really loves you and it wouldn't be right to keep her here. That way I'll hurt both of you. I'll let her go with you but on one condition..." I look at Julian patiently waiting for this condition. "I want to see her once a month." he finally says.

I blink my eyes. That's it? I was expecting far worse than that. "Me too buddy, but don't question it and just accept the condition I want my pup back." My eyes grow wide my wolf really had grown so fond of Loretta he's calling her his pup. "Deal." I say eager to get my daughter back.

Few hours later I'm on a plane home with my little pup sleeping soundly on my lap. The war is finally over and my little girl is safe once again. Loretta smiles in her sleep, her hair turning multicolored meaning that she's happy.

Well....  I guess this book is almost done...
Hey guys I was wondering....  Would you guys prefer a time skip or a sequel...?