Epilogue

(Raymond POV)

"Loretta! We're going to be late!" I shout up the stairs. "Coming daddy!" I watch as my clumsy daughter runs down the stairs. "Can't be late for your own Birthday party now can we?" I ask her teasingly. She shakes her head excitedly. I quickly look her over before sighing.

"Loretta, you can't go like that." I tell her sternly. "But daddy." She whines while pouting up at me. "Nope." I say bending down and scooping her into my arms before heading up the stairs once more. I swiftly walk into her dressing room heading to the part that holds her dresses.

"I don't want to wear a dress daddy." My little flower says squirming in my arms. "Loretta." I say sternly. Hearing the warning in my voice she stops struggeling and crosses her arms over her chest. I then turn my attention to her dresses.

I pick a soft pastel blue dress that falls down to her knees and then I hand it to her giving her a stern look before I turn my attention to her shoes. I then pick out blue shoes with ribbons on the front.

"Will James, John and Jolene be there?" She asks excitedly. "Yes." I say trying to push down some irritation at the thought of the two boys my daughter has been growing extremely close too. I don't want to lose her just yet.

Loretta has been with me for just over a year. She is growing up fast and has a way of getting what she wants 90% of the time. She has somehow managed to learn more about her Metamorphagus part. All due to her uncle.

When we arrive at the pack house Loretta jumps out and runs up to the door. The day is eventful and the last five minutes of the party I pick Loretta up. "We have to go princess." I say smiling at her.

I put her down in the passenger seat on my Beta's lap. Then I walk over to the driver seat. The car ride is silent until I turn onto the highway. "Where are we going daddy?" Loretta asks curiously.

"You are gonna visit Uncle Julian." I tell her looking at her sideways. Loretta smiles but then looks at me with confused eyes. "What about you daddy?" "I have work to do little princess but Harry and Dylan will be going with you okay?" I ask her gently. Loretta looks up at Harry tilting her head slightly. "That's right little bug. We're gonna have a lot of fun." Harry says excitedly.

Sometimes I really think that he's a child. "Daddy, tell Uncle Harry that I'm not a bug!" Loretta whines from his lap. "Oh, well what am I supposed to tell him you are Princess?" I say playing along. "I'm a wolf!" Loretta exclaims loudly. "You hear that Harry, my Princess is a wolf." I tell my Beta with mock seriousness.

"Are you sure Raymond? She looks as tiny as a bug to me. I'm quite certain that she is one." Harry says with confusion lacing his tone. "Uncle Harry!" Loretta says loudly with a pout. I laugh loudly as I watch the airport approaching. "Bye Daddy!" My wolf whines in my head as Loretta walks onto the plane.

"It's alright old friend. She'll be back in a week." My wolf lets out one more whine before I turn around walking back to my car. Just as I am about to get into my car the wind blows a scent into my direction. I never thought I'd smell that again.... "Juvia." I whisper my heart clenching. 'Thank you my love...'

Hey guys. I know I didn't update for a really long time but I'm back now. This is the end of this story and I'm gonna try and get started on the sequel and also on the other book I mentioned.

I've decided to make the sequel where Loretta is 16 but the book would mostly be in her mates POV. She's gonna have two mates by the way. I've decided to call the book She's The Alpha. And I was wondering if someone would be willing to make a cover for the book please.