Play Day

(Raymond POV)

I'm still working when my office door opens and Loretta comes in. She walks to me and lifts up her arms. I pick her up and then I place her on my lap. She looks up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Daddy?" She asks me looking up at me. "Yes Angel?" I ask her. "Can I see my friends? Please Daddy?" She pleads sticking her bottom lip out and pouting. I don't want to let her out of the house. "Pretty Please." She begs me tears filling her eyes.

I sigh closing my eyes and rubbing my hand over my face. I think for a minute. I just got her back. They could kidnap her again. She has to be with me at all times. Suddenly I get an idea. "Alright princess." I say sending a quick mind-link to my Beta.

I stand up with Loretta still in my arms. "We have to get you other clothes princess you can't play in a dress." I say softly. "Thank you Daddy!" She sequels loudly. I grin and then I walk into her dressing room.

I really need to stock the dressing room I think once more. I get Loretta a white, short sleeved shirt, with a turtle on the front. Then I get black jean shorts that looks like a galaxy in front.

I quickly dress Loretta in time to hear the doorbell ring from downstairs. I pick Loretta up placing her on my hips then I walk to the front door. I take a big whiff and identify my Beta's scent and a few other pack members. I open the door smiling.

"James! John! Jolene!" Loretta shouts happily. I laugh then I put her down on the ground. "Go to your play room Loretta." I tell her softly. Loretta giggles and claps her hands together. "Love you daddy!" She says hugging my right leg.

I smile down at her then I watch as she takes the two boy's hands and the other girl link her hand with one of the twins and she pulls them up the stairs. "Let's talk business Harry." With those words we walk up to my office and started discussing plans of attack and defence.

We've been in my office for 4 hours and we decided to take a break. I quickly walk to Loretta's playroom when I notice that the noises in there has stopped and it's deadly quite. I open the door. Instead of an empty room like I feared I am, thankfully met with four sleeping children.

The little girl, Jolene was sleeping with her head on a brown stuffed hourse and Loretta was sleeping in between the two boys, James and John with her head on James's chest and one arm on John's chest. Both boys had an arm around her stomach.

"Alpha?" I look at Jarry who has spoken from behind me. "What?" I snap. Those pups shouldn't be so close to my daughter. No one but me should be that close to her. "Archer is back with someone." Harry says. "Send him here." I order.

Minutes later Archer is in my house in the living room with my old friend, Erik Norman, he's a wizard that's helped me out a few times. "Erik." I greet him. "Raymond, my old friend. How may I be of assistance?" He asked starting the business straight away. I smile. He's always been like that."

"What do you know about Metamorphagus?" I ask him. "Their hair colour changes with srtong emotions and the can change their appearance at will." He explained it in detail and I had it written down. After a while Erik went back home and the house was silent once again.

************************************

I stood at the front door as the pups walked out. Before going away with their father the two boys hugged Loretta and I growled. After the family had gone I walk up to my office, leaving Archer with Loretta.

After working out new patrol schedules and planning for the upcoming war I went down to the Family room to find Loretta sleeping on the couch and Archer close do drifting off.

I dismissed Archer and I pick Loretta up. I walk up to her dressing room and then I grab her pajamas. The I dress her and set her in bed. After shutting her light off and softly closing hr door to a crack I head to my room and getting into bed.