Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Auditions

*Brianna's POV*

"Hi, I'm here to audition for the role of Rosie," I said to the man at the desk and smile. He looks up at me, just now acknowledging my presence.

"Okay, go sit over there by where that other man is sitting." He said pointing behind me, then going back to typing on his computer. Rude.

I nod and walk towards where he pointed then sat down. The man next to me was tying his shoe, and I'm trying not to look at his butt (guilty).

"Some people need to learn how to smile," I mumbled.

"I agree," the man said, sitting up. I look up at him and look at his face. I could've sworn I've seen him before.

"Oh my God! Your Sam Claflin." I exclaim, looking at him wide eyed. He sighs, most likely tired from seeing another 'fangirl'

"Yeah, that's me," he said and gave a small forced smile. I frown.

"Do you not like being famous?" I ask curiously. He obviously gets annoyed by all the attention some time.

"No of course I do," he says and sighs. "It's just...gets overwhelming, you know?"

I shake my head, and shrug.

"Nope, I'm not famous so I wouldn't know," I said joking, attempting to cheer him up. He smiles.

"Ha, I guess you're right." It's silent after a while.

"You know," I started and chuckled. "I used to fangirl over you all the time when I was younger." I admitted and blushed a bit.

Sam looked up and smirked.

"Well, I knew my fans were pretty and all...but I didn't know they were beautiful." He said and smiled cheekily.

"Someone's a flirt," I said rolling my eyes and smiling. He chuckles.

"So what's your name?"

"Brianna," I say. "But you can call me Bri." I added.

"Well Bri, your tag on your dress is sticking out. Do you want me to rip it off?" Sam asks. I shake my head.

"No..no thanks. I have to return it after this audition. I can't," I pause. "I can't afford this dress." I admit and frown.

"Well-"

"Sam Claflin, it's your time." The man in the back said. Sam smiled apologetically at me then stood up.

"I'll see you later," he paused. "Bri," he added. I smile and wave.

"Good luck on your audition," he added and walked away.

I sit there twiddling my thumbs for a while, when I hear my name being called.

Sam's audition was fast. I wonder if he got the part. He must've since it barely took any time.

"Brianna Schap for the role of Rosie," the man at the desk called.

I stand up from my seat and walk towards the door that Sam previously went through.

While I was walking the door opens and you'd never believe what happens.

Sam comes out of the door and runs straight into me.

I fall back, of course, but Sam luckily catches me by holding my waist.

At least I didn't fall.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" I exclaim. Oops.

"Don't worry about it," he says and smiles at me. I stare up at him for a moment and I don't know why...but I can't seem to take my eyes off his.