Chapter 7

Chapter 7: McDonald's Solves Everything

Not long after Logan calls Sam, we are at McDonald's.

"There's Sam," Logan says pointing to the other side. We then walk over to him, and Sam looks up.

"Oh, hi," Sam says smiling. "I didn't know you guys where coming too."

He then looks over at Brianna, with sad eyes. She doesn't notice though, since she's staring at the menu.

I want to cry just by looking at him. Just looking at his adoration for her.

"Is it okay?" I ask Sam. "Do you want us to leave or..?"

He quickly shakes his head then turns his gaze back to Brianna.

"No..it's fine. I'm glad you guys came," he says giving a small smile. He may not notice, but I can see him looking at Brianna. He must really like her.

It's silent for a moment before the cashier asks, "Who's next?"

Sam looks away from Brianna and nods at the cashier.

"Big Mac and Chicken nuggets, please," Sam tells him. I turn towards Brianna.

"You getting the usual?" I ask her, and she nods. "I'll order for you then, go find a seat."

She then walks off towards the tables.

"I already ordered...so I'll go with...Bri," Sam says and walks away.

I wonder what they will talk about.

*Brianna's POV*

I look around for a table to seat 4, and they all appear to be full.

"There's one over there," I hear a familiar voice say. He then takes my hand and pulls me in the opposite direction.

When we get to the seat, Sam still doesn't let go of my hand.

"I..I need my hand back," I say, and his cheeks go pink.

"Oh right..sorry." He then takes away his hands.

"It's okay," I say plainly. He frowns, and I try to avoid his stare.

"D...did I kiss bad?" He asks. I let out a small laugh. He's far from a bad kisser.

"No Sam," I say, smiling. His eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"Then why did you run away?" He asks, and the question takes me by surprise. I am silent for a moment. When I'm about to speak he interrupts.

"You don't like me."

My eyes widen. "No...no Sam that's not it at all," I say honestly. He thinks I don't like him?

"It's just that...I don't want to be hurt again."

He looks up at me in surprise. "Brianna..I would never hurt you," he says, and I almost believe him. Almost.

Then Sam stands up and people start to stare.

"Everybody," he shouts, which makes even more people look at us. "I WOULD NEVER BREAK THIS GIRLS HEART AND YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES." He then sits back down.

"Are you crazy!?" I harshly whisper.

"For you," he says and smirks, which makes a small dimple appear on his left cheek. I sigh.

"One date."

"Are you serious!?" He asks smiling.

I nod, and his smile widens

"Thank you! You won't regret it!"

When Alex and Logan come back, they don't have the food.

"Where's the food?" Sam asks which makes Alex giggle.

"Why don't you ask this one," she says pointing at Logan. He smiled innocently.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Um...I might've thrown the food at someone," he trails off. I frown.

"Why would you do that?" Sam asks and he shrugs.

"He was being rude."

"We can go back to the apartment and I can make something," Alex says and I stand up.

"Let's go."

* * * *

"What are you guys texting about?" I hear Alex ask. I look up at her, and she glances over at me every so often (since she's driving).

"Nothing-"

"I'm taking Bri on a date," Sam says and I face palm. He isn't suppose to tell them that-

"ITS HAPPENING ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!" Alex exclaims. I face palm. Keep your eyes on the road please.

"What's happening-"

"BRIAM IS HAPPENING!" She says again. Oh great, not this.

"What's Briam-"

"ITS YOU AND BRIANNAS SHIP NAME DUH," she interrupts again.

"What about Logalex!!" I say. "ITS ALEX AND-"

Alex slams on the breaks. I feel my head fling forward and then all I see is black.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I understand that 'logalex' is Logan Lerman and Alexandra Daddario. Let's just pretend it's this Alex and Logan lol.

-Delilah

Ps. SORRY IT WAS SHORT!!