Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Logan's Birthday

We get to the apartment, and I open the car door to get out. He stays in the car though, and I raise an eyebrow.

"Aren't you coming?" I ask confused. He looks up at me.

"I don't want to bother you when you aren't feeling well." He explained and I nod.

"Can...can you at least walk me to the door?" I ask trying to get him to come inside to see his party. He nods then gets out of the car.

He wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Thank you for making my birthday worth enjoying," he whispers in my ear, then sneaks a kiss on my cheek again.

I get a weird feeling in my stomach. Wait, am I actually sick?

I wipe my cheek, getting rid of his lip germs.

"Is this going to be a normal thing for you?" I ask amused. He smirks and nods. We walk up to the door and he knocks. The door is opened, and I walk in.

Logan stays behind though.

"You can come in, Logan." I said. He looks up at me and shakes his head.

"I better go-"

"Please come in?" I beg. He needs to see his party.

"Okay," he says simply. "Didn't know you did this kind of stuff on the first date."

"I don't," I reply. "Hey it wasn't even a date!" I point out and he smirks. We walk further into the apartment to the family room and the lights are out.

"Why the hell are the lights-"

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone yells as I turn on the lights. I see Sam recording Logan's reaction on his phone. I need to get him to send that to me.

Logan's expression was priceless. He was completely surprised, and when it first happened he jumped. I'm currently holding onto the wall from laughing so hard. I'm trying to catch my balance.

"W-what the hell-THANK YOU GUYS!" He said and went to Brianna and hugged her. And then Sam, and then went in a line hugging everyone. He turned around and ran towards me and I hold my arms out expecting a hug.

He grabs my waist and picks me up. I automatically latch my arms around his neck and he swings me around. I hear Brianna say 'awe' in the background.

Logan continues to turn in circles swinging me around then puts me on the ground. He then pulls me close to him and gives me a tight hug. This felt nice...hugging him. Only one problem though.

"Logan..I c-cant breath," I say, my lungs feel like they have been crushed. He doesn't squeeze as tight but he doesn't let go.

"Thank you Alex," he says then burries his face into my shoulder.

Holy shit I'm gonna be sick. I don't know why though, I don't remember eating anything bad..?

"No problem," I say then kiss the top of his head. Oh my god, did I seriously just do that?

"Happy birthday," I whisper into his ear.

"HOLY SHIT. SAM LOOK. LOGALEX IS HAPPENING. OH MY GOD" Brianna yells from in front of us.

We separate, but his hold on my waist doesn't move. I detach my arms around his neck and put them by my side.

"Not again, Bri" I say and face palm. She gives me an evil smile.

"CAKE TIME!" Sam says from the kitchen. I look up and start to move, but forget Logan's holding my waist.

"Um...can you let go please?" I ask awkwardly. Logan looks at his arm and his cheeks turn pink.