Part 7: Cousin?...

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Stop!" I shrieked as the little wolves jumped on me licking my face,

As I played with the children that barely learned how to turn into their wolves, my handsome mate was watching from afar with the guards that came along with us. His face looked so serious but when I saw his eyes I knew he was amused at the scene of me getting along with the little children in our village.

"Come play with us Luna" A little girl I remembered was the butchers daughter says pulling on my dress as I smiled,

"Yay!" She shouted jumping into the small river by the village,

"Turn into your wolf" she says with a cute smile before changing into her small brown wolf,

Looking back to see if Kaden was still talking to one of the guards, I rushed behind one of the large trees nearby and quickly shifted into my grey wolf.

I walked away from the tree as the little wolves playing in the water turned to me in shock. They watched me in awe as I giggle in my head before splashing them with water. We played in the small river before I noticed my little brother and the rest of my family were here since he ran up to me growling playfully. He nudged his head to the side as I turned to see my parents talking to their friends from the village while Jason flirted with the other unmated females around him.

My little brother nudged me again but towards my mate as I looked at him confusedly. He splashed the water with his tiny paw and nodded towards Kaden as I got what he was trying to say before I turned to my mate who looked very annoyed by his men talking to him. I stayed in the river very close to him before splashing alot of water onto him before I hear gasps from the villagers. Kaden was soaked from head to toe as I howled in laughter at how he looked while everyone else stood there in fear of what he was going to do next.

He turned around angrily looking for who caused it before his eyes landed on me who was still laughing. My laugh stopped when I heard a growl and I turned to see Kaden looking at me with a smirk before jumping up turning into his black wolf as I tried to run away. I didnt even turn around fully before he jumped onto me pulling us under the river before we swam up with smiles. He splashed me with water before the little kids splashed the water on us while everyone took turns on splashing each other with water.

"Alpha Kaden!" A familiar voice announced as everyone turned to see our beta looking at us surprised,

Kaden turned to him as I noticed they were mind linking each other since he was still in his wolf form. It was only a few minutes before Kaden turned to me as I looked at him confusedly.

"Luna, he wants you to change. Now" Joshua says as I nod before running behind the same tree from before and throwing on my clothes again,

"We gotta go" Joshua says as I walk away from the tree and let him lift me onto my mates back,

"Lets go! And bring their rides" Joshua shouts as the men follow us on horses while I was holding onto my mates neck carefully,

As soon as we got to the castle grounds the men stayed downstairs as Kaden carried me upstairs to our room. He left me on the bed before rushing into his closet as I stared at the open doors confusedly. It was a second before he came out in a black leather jacket, white tee, blue jeans and black shoes. His black hair was a little messy but it looked hot on him.

"I have some clothes I got the maids to bring you, they're in the closet beside my clothes babe. Im gonna fix my hair in the bathroom while you change" he says kissing my cheek before walking into the bathroom as I walk inside the closet,

I walked past his long line of clothings before getting to the shirts and pants he had next to it. I smiled as I saw my red flannel that was really comfy and one of my favorite shirts to wear. I slipped it on after shrugging off my dress. I put on my black ripped jeans and decided to go with my red converse. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail before walking out of the closet seeing a very nicely groomed Kaden while I looked like I just woke up.

"beautiful" he says looking at me with a grin as I blush,

"Alpha! They're here" Joshua says rushing into our room as I look at Kaden confusedly,

"Whos here?" I ask as he leads us downstairs,

"Theres some people here that are from another pack so I want you to stay by my side at all times okay" Kaden says with a stern face as as we came to the front of the castle doors,

"Ready alpha?" Joshua asks as he nods before the doors were open and I see a bunch of buff men turning their attention to us,

"Ahh..Alpha Kaden" A tall buff blonde man says with a smirk as his eyes traveled down to Kadens side seeing me before Kaden growled,

"I heard.....my cousin found his mate" he says with a wink as my jaw dropped,

My mate has a cousin? I didnt know he had any family members?

Vote and comment for more :)