~Chapter Twenty Five~

We let go of each other, both of us knowing we didn't want to. "Your turn..Spot.." I remind him. He gulps and nods.

~Spot's POV~

I gulped and nodded. Here we go. "I was born a sickly child and my parents hated me. I don't remember having any siblings and my parents didn't care for me. They either hurt me, or left me alone. When I was seven they threw me out. Like garbage. I was left in the streets of Brooklyn. The city was ruthless. I had to steal without getting caught, sleep in alleyways, but I was free. One day, I met this older guy named Demon. He took me under his wing and raised me as a tough, strong, feared Newsie. He was the King of Brooklyn before I was. He died and.. I had to become the infamous Spot Conlon I am now.. my real name is William." I finished.

"William." Race chuckled.
"It sounds much betta when youse say it." I tell him. It really did. I usually hate when people call me by my real name. Them and they're dirty mouthed not knowing what they're doing. Race slightly blush which made me smile. "Anyway, my real name is Anthony." Race said still kinda blushing. "Ok, Tony." I teased. Race swatted at my arm. "Very funny." He said sarcastically.
"So. How'd ya get the name Spot?" Race asked.
I took out my slingshot. "Demon said I was Spot-On with a slingshot. So he gave me the nickname Spot." I said. "How'd ya get yours?" I asked. "Cuz I'se was constantly headin ta Sheepshead when I became a Newsie." Race chuckled. "Speaking of which, remember  when you leaned me at the edge of the bridge and accused me of sellin in ya selling spot, even though I'se was goin ta sheepshead." Race recalled.

Oh yea..

FLASHBACK  (if you wanna see Racetracks POV on this, go to Chp4)

I saw the boy with jet-black hair walking on the bridge. He was here yesterday, so he must be selling here. Oh, I'm not gonna let that happen. I swiftly walked up to him and gripped the front of his white shirt. I leaned him over the bridge, to make sure he was scared. And he sure looks scared. He was good looking too. What am I saying. I'm not gay.... right? "WHY YOUSE SELLIN IN ME SELLIN SPOT!!" I yelled at him. His expression grew more scared. "RELAX!! IM JUST HEADIN TA SHEEPSHEAD!!" He said, with his hands shaking. I felt kinda stupid now. I let him go with a hard push and he ran off. I turned around and felt a smile appear on my face, hoping to see him again soon, even though I knew he didn't want to see me.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yea.. Sorry bout that.." I said scratching my neck.
"It's fine." Race said pecking my cheek with a kiss. I blushed.
Race was my weakness. My love. I would do anything for him.
"Race, you're my weakness." I blurted out. I covered my mouth. I don't think my cheeks can get any redder. "Now that we're talking bout weaknesses, you're  my biggest one." Racetrack whispered as we kissed again.
Electricity shot through my body this time. I couldn't take it anymore. I licked the bottom of his lip, allowing for entrance. He gladly accepted and we ounced every amount of passion we could. I felt so alive, so loved. It was the best feeling in the world. We were interuppted by a knock on the door. "Hey, uh, Spot.. it's eight right now. We's waiting foah your commands.." We heard the muffled voice of a Newsie say. My eyes widened. Eight O'clock already? I pouted and crossed my arms. I didn't want the moment to end. Race just chuckled. "Get ready Spotty boy. You got Newsies to lead." He said. I laughed. "I wish I didn't right now." I whined. "Stop being a baby." Race said
I huffed playfully and got ready.
You know what?
I'm taking Race with me today.

💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠⚪️💠
A/N- YES MY LOVELY READERS THERE IS GOING TO BE DRAMA. A LOT OF IT.