Chapter 4: Being Hit on by a Woman?

Hiii Everyone!! Soo I just wanted to say sorry for the late.. Update.. School just kicked my ass for real! Now.. Like I said before.. This will be a really short chapter. I mean really short. This is somewhat of a filler chapter.

Once again. I haven't gotten the copywrite thingy together yet so don't go and try stealing some shit! Please don't.. I am a force to be wrecken with. Trust me. I am the last person you will want to make angry. 

So! Now that we've gotten that out of the way! Enjoy!

Settle Down from Kimbra's debut album VOWS 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They stood in shock as the ClearBlue test confirms what the women were speculating. More than 4 weeks pregnant. Both Dalton and Dalton didn't know how it had happened. They were both very careful so how could she have ended up pregnant.

"I'm not aborting the baby" she said rubbing her stomach.

"I wouldn't ask you to." He said looking down at her rounding stomach.

How in the hell did we slip up like this?" She questioned.

"I don't know.. Maybe it's a blessing."

"Ya damn right it's a blessing. This little fucker bypassed birth control." Jennifer told laughing lightly.

"Do you think we should get married?" Dalton wondered.

"No. Just because are having a child together doesn't mean we need to get married. You were married and look how that turned out. Just give it some time. But what we do need to do is find a three or four bedroom home. Especially if you want to continue with bringing you're son here"

"Our son. He's our son." He found correcting her.

"I'm sorry. Our son." She took a deep breath. "You know it's gonna be hard." Jennifer pointed out.

"I know but... We can do it. Sam will be in school and I can watch the baby in the back. Hell Kitty and you're mother would be more than happy to watch him."

"What makes you think it's a he?"

"Because I can make nothing but boys."

"You only have one child Dalton".

"My point exactly. It also takes only one time" he pointed out.

"And that is where I end our conversation. I'm having a child with a crazy ass man. Lord what have I gotten myself into?" Jennifer joked as she walked into the kitchen.

"But all jokes aside. I'm really excited. Thank you". He smiled kissing her round lips.

"Don't thank me. You need to thank Kitty. Hell for all I know y'all planned this from day one." She told with a side eye.

"How did you know. We both made up this insane story just so I can get in that pussy. Yes, you are so correct. How did you figure us out"

"Ha. Funny. Why don't you carry ya ass on and get the blankets and pillows together for the babies tonight"

"They are between the ages of 4 and 5.. They aren't babies anymore"

Turning around swiftly, Jennifer proceeded to correct him. "They, Dalton! Will be babies until they have children of their own."

"Jennifer you're delusional."

"If I'm so delusional, then why are you still with me"

"Because you can fry some good ass shrimps."