Chapter 7: Just Cook in Nothing but Heels Please?

Sooo.... Make sure you read at the end for what I have to say! Kay! Anyway! Enjoy!

Jason Derulo Vertigo (feat. Jordin Sparks). From his debut album Talk Dirty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been several weeks since his son and mother suddenly showed up. Dalton found himself working harder than ever. If he wanted his son here before the baby was born then he would need to find the perfect home

Dalton found himself searching hundreds of online sites and couldn’t find the one that spelled “family”. So he came up with this ingenious plan to have it built. Since John owned a financing company all kinds of clients came through. He was able to give him the number to one of the best contractors in America.

Given the urgency of the matter the contractor began the project right away. With the foundation poured and set they were now able to start building their dream home.

They’d both envisioned a two story 4500 sqft home with all the amenities. 5 bedrooms with just the same amount of bathrooms. Walk in closets and a kitchen that would put Martha Stewart to shame. A large deck with a fire pit in the middle and a two car garage.

All of this seemed so surreal as they walked around the large department store searching for baby items. For jennifer this was all new but for veteran Dalton this was like reliving his past all over again, with the exception he can now enjoy the birth of his child.

Jennifer jumped for joy as they looked through the unisex section of Carters. Her eyes seemed to glaze over with excitement but sadly that excitement will be short lived. As they both rounded the next aisle who would be thereto how their horrible face.

“Excuse me Miss. Jennifer” The soft voice projected.

Jennifer cringed at the voice. She’d hope that she would never hear that voice again, especially after the last time they spoke. The young woman clad in fitted jeans and a green polo. Dark timberlands, a thick chair and earring. seemed to complete the outfit. She was the epitome of a tomboy. Her hair laid comfortably on her shoulders as the shaved design covered the left side of her head.  

Dalton got a tickle out of it. He stood back watching their interaction trying not to laugh.

“Yes?” Jennifer said holding onto Daltons arm for dear life.

“I wanted to apologize for the way I acted the other day at the restaurant. I was really out of character and I didn’t mean to. You’re beauty really got the best of me.”

“Its fine. Thank you for apologizing. I wasn’t expecting it really.”

“I was out of hand and I didn’t mean to do it like that and to you” She pointed to Dalton “I’m sorry for coming at your girl like that."

"Aye you cool" Dalton said daping her.

"My name is Katrena by the way. Listen. I won't feel better unless you let me buy you a baby outfit. I'm already looking for something for my sister. She's expecting. So getting you guys something wouldn't be much of a problem. Plus... It would really seal the apology."  

"Katrena, we can't accept that offer. That's really nice of you though."

"No I insist. It will make me feel better if I did."

"Well" Jennifer sighed. "If it will make you feel better then go right on ahead."

"What's the sex of the baby?"

"We don't know yet. We are just here getting unisex items."

"Ahhhh... How about I'll just get you guys bottles. You can never have too many bottles."

"Very true” They both replied in unison.

Jennifer felt somewhat at ease with the Katrena’s apology. There was still this eerie feeling about the young woman but she didn't take it to much to heart. Jennifer liked the see the best in people and if she was willing to apologize and move on from this then why shouldn’t she?

Katerna couldn’t help but stare at the woman that stood in front of her. She was dressed in blue and black. The black yoga pants hugged at her ghetto booty like a mother holding a newborn baby. Every time she’d walk her plump bottom would jiggle in the shear fabric made Katerna’s mouth would water.

After some time the cart was filled with things for the unborn child, mostly what Katerna picked out. Jennifer didn’t see anything wrong. If she was willing to pay for it then hey, go right on ahead. This can be an early baby shower gift.

Once both transactions were completed they were off their separate ways or so they thought. Just like the crazy woman she is. She had to continue to follow them. She needed to see what they were doing.

She’s came to the conclusion that they are looking to move. She is hoping they will move to the neighborhood near her one bedroom flat. She will have to put in a favor to one of the chicks she used to mess with.

Hopefully she will come through and pull out a home the will love. The closer they get to her the closer she will get to making Jennifer her’s. Especially the child that’s growing inside of her stomach.

Katerna could see it now. Jennifer in the kitchen cooking, the child laying in her arms and music filling the room. Her woman would have nothing on but heels and... Just as the thought came it left as quickly. A knock at the window brought her back to life.

Rolling down the window she looked up at the officer. “Yes officer?” she asked

“Do you know that this is a no parking zone?”

“Oh no sir I didn’t. A friend asked me to meet them here. I will leave”

“Before you do can I have your license and registration please?”

“Yes of course officer.” She said sweetly handing the officer what he had asked for.

Walking back to his car the officer typed her information into the system he had no choice but to let her go. She was up to date on her things and didn’t have any warrants. She was on her way. Little did the officer and everyone else know... She wasn’t who she appeared to be.

She has a past and its slowly starting to emerge once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo.... She does have a past... I'm wondering if I should have like small flash backs or not.. Let me know in the comments if you want me to.

The reason for the song is... IF you actually listen to the lyrics and look up vertigo... It mean's dizzy... Jennifer makes ole girl dizzy as hell... 

Also.. I ahve been missing... First.. I have a boyfriend! Woooo! lol.. Yea... His ole special ass. If you want to know more about him... Ask.. Other than that.. Thats a lot of writing. lmao

Now... Onto the story.. I'm going to try to have another chapter out by Sunday... But... I want something from. I don't know what to write for next chapter.. At all.. So! I am taking suggestions! You tell me what you want to read and I will pull something from out of my hat. And Chi is walking all over my table... Like... Her little ass is just having a field day walking on my shit! Its all over the floor now! Uh! Let me go take care of this. Duces fam!! Oh! And do what you do best!

Comment/Vote/Fan!