Chapter 10: Cameras

So... Don't know what really to say other than i am so sorry that its short. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat waited until Jennifer's home was empty to pick the locks to the back door. She really needs better locks. Kat thought. I don't want anything happening to her.

"So is that why you are placing cameras all around her home?"

"Of course. You don't know who the hell is going try and come in here and hurt her and my baby."

"Well hurry up before someone thinks you have broken into her home."

Ignoring the voice in her head Katrina took her time in places the cameras all over the house. She made it her mission to place several in the bedroom and bathroom. Kat wants to be able to watch every single time Dalton places his hands on her lover.

Rummaging through her drawers, Kat found a few toys. She couldn't help but become instantly aroused. Placing the vibrator up to her nose she could smell the lingering scent of Jennifer's pussy. Katrina slowly began to lick toy. Loud moans left her mouth as she could only imagine the same taste coating the inside of her mouth and and face.

Collecting her composure she saw that there were two of one particular sex toy. That was her opportunity to take a small souvenir with her. Just as she was putting things back into the drawer the front door began to shake as keys were placed into the keyhole.

Kat hustled to get everything back into her back and pushed everything and herself under the bed.

"Yes baby i know. I know. Where did you say you saw it?" Jennifer asked looking around the bedroom. "It was on the dresser and not on the bed. I got it now. I'm leaving now. Well tell them that I will be there in 15 minutes. I am not about to get a ticket speeding to get back to someone whiny ass customer. I'll be there soon"

Jennifer locked the door and left the home.

"That was to close of a call Katrina. We need to hurry up and get out of here."

"I know this bitch. I know. We are about to leave. I have to more cameras to hide"

"Whatever, huy up. She won't understand if you are in her home."

Katrina hurried as fast as she could so she could exit the home.

***

Jennifer wasn't in the mood to listen to a customer complain about a mistake they had made. Walking past the particular whining customer she placed her things down in the back and walked back to the front.

"Yes, I'm Jennifer the owner how may I help you" She said as politely as she could

"I bought a pair of shoes from you about a month ago and they have already torn. I want a refund."

As Jennifer assessed the shoes. There were several scuffs on the shoe as well as a huge cut on the back of the heel "Well unfortunately I cannot refund you you money. We have a strict 2 week return policy. It's on the walls as well as on the bottom and back of the receipt." She said looking closer at the logo.

The Nike logo was gray and and the shoelace hole. Jennifer walked over to the wall of Nike's and picked up an identical pair. These were knock off's. This customer's nerve to come into her store and try to demand a refund on knock off. Taking a deep breath she walked back over to the arguing customer.

"This isn't fair. It isn't my fault that your shoes are a piece of shit" by now other customers have turned around to watch the disturbance. "I bought these shoes from you! I want a goddamn refund!"