Chapter 6: Oh Daddy

Sooo... Enjoy! Bye!

I'm here trying to figure out a song to put for this chapter.. I really want to put Kirk Franklin's The Storm is Over Now..... But that would be strange.. Especially now with the beginning of the chapter going the way it does... hmmmm.. 

If there are any mistakes... Please ignore them... Its 2:07 in the morning and I'm in massive pain. Thank god in a few hours I will be in the chair getting my treatment! Wooo!! (Which its 2/20 in case you are wondering..)

Shelter by John Legand. From the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: The Best Man Holiday. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennifer woke to a empty bed. That wasn't anything new. She was used to it by now. He was either cooking breakfast for them or out running. Since she didn't smell food, he was out running.

As she stretched, Jennifer grabbed her phone and began checking notifications. Missed calls, messages, emails, Facebook, Instagram and a few hands of poker. Which.. She'd won a huge hand and was now up to twelve million dollars.

Immediately after winning the pot she stopped playing. If she didn't then she would play it all back. Looking down at the clock she noticed it was only nine. The store doesn't open until ten and she didn't have to open today.

After several days of opening the store late both Jennifer and Dalton decided to hire two more people to help with the load. Not like Jennifer couldn't handle it on her own but most wait outside for new shoes and clothes. So why not have someone open the store for her.

Just when she headed for the bathroom her phone began to ring. It was Dalton. Now she was in a bind. Jennifer really needed to use the bathroom. Would she let it go to voicemail and then call him back once she's relived herself or would she run for the phone and answer it on route to the bathroom.

She took the second option. Running to the phone, she answered it and yelled hold on as she made a mad dash to the bathroom. Sitting on the toliet she moaned. There was nothing that felt better than letting out that moring pee.

Jennifer just thought it was a phone called and didn't pay it any mind that it was a FaceTime call. So not paying attention she faced the phone in an angle when it caught her face and breasts.

"I'm going to need for you to fix that face."  Dalton told.

"Huh". She said with eyes closed.

"Open you're eyes please."

As soon as she opened them she closed them right back. "Dalton why are you calling me on FaceTime."

"Because. I wanted to see what you were doing while I ran."  

"Obviously I'm peeing."

"I can see. It must feel really great. The faces you're making is something serious."

"You just don't know.. I feel like I've lost twenty pounds."

"Now that does sound like a great pee". He laughed lightly.

"Now back to you" she placed the phone on the counter, cleaned herself and flushed the stool. "Why are you calling me when you'll see me in a little bit."

"I know I will. I still wanted to see you. Is that so bad."  He said slightly out of breath.

"I swear if I didn't know any better I would think you're sprung."

"And you're point is?" Dalton looked with a straight face.

"You're all clingy".

"Jennifer don't start that shit again."