Chapter 1: Uptight

A/N: This is my new fanfiction, Rhodes' Sister, I hope you enjoy and remember I do not own the one Chicago franchise nor do I own the characters. 

Question: Would you like me to make a mood board for each chapter? I'm also happy to make a character board if that's what you'd like too.

Camille groaned as she heard her cell ring, she reached her hand out and felt around for the annoying sound. She turned her head to look at who was calling but her eyes weren't looking at the Caller ID which read 'Dad' but instead fixated on the time 6:09. Camille was going to be late for her first shift.

"Crap"

Changing into her jeans and burgundy blouse she zipped up her black boots that she had found in one of the disregarded boxes that currently decorated her new apartment. Camille stood in front of the mirrored closet and smoothed down the blouse before fixing her hair. Her hair a dark shaded brown, cut just above the shoulder with bangs that fell just above her grey shaded green eyes which made them more prominent. Camille stood in front of the mirrored closet and smoothed down her blouse quickly, placing her scarf around her neck Cammie quickly grabbed her keys and left the apartment. Unlocking the white Cadillac Escalade, Cammie quickly hopped in hoping to escape the chill that was offered by the Chicago winter which according to Cammie made the nickname The Windy City really mean something and made her way towards Chicago Med.

****

"I'm late, I'm late, my first day and no where to park" The brown haired, and all 5ft 5" of a woman muttered to herself and made her way through the chaos of the ER as she tried to free herself from the scarf that she had wrapped around her neck warmly.

The frantic woman quickly tried to maneuver her way through the people that had gathered in the reception area, her concentration still on the people behind her she walked straight into a rather solid figure making her bounce back. With no grace she fell to the floor in a heap knocking the man's paperwork to the floor, letting out a groan Camille rubbed one of her hands on the throbbing wrist that belonged to the other.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there" Camille apologized, accepting the hand that the pepper hair guy offered she bounced back on her feet.

"It's okay" Jeff smiled at the small woman before him, holding his hand out towards her he introduced himself "Jeff. Might wanna get that wrist of yours checked out"

"I'll be fine and I'm Camille but please call me Cammie everyone else does" The youngest Rhodes flashed her toothy grin as she looked the rather handsome fourth-year med student who stood before her.

The two were interrupted by the first-year attending, Will Halstead who's voice boomed across the hussle and bussle of the ER "I don't believe my eyes, Cammie Rhodes. How're you doing kid?"

"Nervous, but I'm good" She smiled slightly, looking towards the Doctor she had just met she could tell he had been shocked by the news that she was in fact a Rhodes.

"Dr Clarke, I believe you've met Dr Camille Rhodes, she'll be our new ER Resident." Will introduced the two before calling Dr Choi over from where he stood organizing a patient's notes. "Dr Choi?"

"Rhodes?" Ethan's eyebrows raised at the 5ft 5" woman who stood before him.

"Hi Ethan"

****

"So that's Connor Rhodes' sister?" Jeff asked. He could see the youngest Rhodes through the glass door where she was with a patient, he noticed her smile and pure empathy when speaking to a patient and he admired that. It was something he was keen to learn from her.