Chapter 3

Hello! Edited February 15, 2018

________________________________

No POV

The thunder and lightning storm was growing stronger by the second. The wind picked up and was so powerful that it was starting to control the small, private plane heading to Ireland.
The lightning strikes three times at once, causing the pilots to not be able to see everything. The heavy rain pouring down on the windows didn't make it any easier for the two men flying the plane. The two men who were responsible for landing safely in their correct destination. The two men who were flying 2/4 of the world's biggest boy band. Yes, you could say that they were worried and frightened. They were responsible for all five passengers, including themselves.

"Flight 458 here! We have a problem. Do you read me?" The captain was speaking  in the transmitter. Having to take control of the plane manually rather than have the automatic computers do it for them. Both the pilot and co-pilot putting their seat belts on. The pilot knowing that this is a bad storm, never seeing one this bad while flying and he's been flying for thirty-six years. 

"Flight 458, state your destination and problem" he heard a voice come back through.

"We are flying to Dublin, Ireland and there is a storm passing through. We are having difficulties with the controls of the engines."

"Flight 458, will you be able to reach your destination? Can you fight through the storm?"
"No, I don't think we can!" The pilot said as lightning struck one of the wings of the plane, causing the plane to shake. 

"Flight 458, tell us your coordinates right away!" The person on the other side frantically calls through the transmitter. This is a serious storm and they need help right away. They, of course, would not be able to help until the storm passes, but knowing their whereabouts will help keep track of them. They will know where to look when the storm passes, hoping all goes well.

"Our coordinates are... 47.845° N and 4-" he said right before the speakers on the radio cuts off. "Come in. Can you hear me? This is Flight 458 and our coordinates are 47.845° N and -4.742° E! Hello?" Having no sound giving them their answer. They were cut off from all communication with their only source of help. Just as he set it down, losing hope, there was a very loud sound. It sounded like an explosion. 

Suddenly all alarms started going off and blaring. One engine has been struck multiple times by lightning and now has came off. The plane tilted on it's side. Not being able to function properly even with an experienced pilot like him. There was nothing he could do. The storm not giving up any time soon. "This is your captain speaking. Due to the weather, we must land immediately." He says hurriedly as he looks at his co-pilot, knowing that this wouldn't end pretty. The tail of the plane ripping off of the body. Engines all lost. They then knew that no, they won't survive this. The plane won't land safely. They wouldn't be coming out alive. The two pilots shook hands as a farewell as lightening struck the glass window in front of them, successfully shattering it to pieces. 

Back to Harry & Niall

Just as Harry got up to go comfort Niall, a very large portion of the back end tail of the plane had suddenly ripped apart from the plane. Harry was pulled away by all the air sucking everything out into the storm. The flight attendant, who was struggling to buckle her seat belt, was sucked into the air. She was flying towards the hole, screaming. Harry, who quickly grabbed onto the nearest thing which was a seat belt, grabbed her arm.

"Ahhhhh, please don't let go!" The young, 23 year old yelled as streams of tears flow down her face. She was terrified, everyone was. All that was going through her head was visions of her family and friends. The ones she will never get to see again. Still, it doesn't hurt to try to live.

"I won't, just hold on!" Harry yelled out over the loud noise. He was glad that he has been going to the gym, because he would not have been able to hold both his and the girl's weight if he did not work out. Everything was flying everywhere. Suitcases, packages of peanuts hitting them. No one would have thought how much flying peanut packages would hurt, but it stings. 

Niall was still sitting in his seat having a panic attack. He felt like he couldn't breathe, even with the oxygen mask on. Niall decided to open up his camcorder to start playing. He figured if they were to die, then everyone could know how 2/4 of the biggest boy band in the world died once they find the leftover of the plane. If they were ever found. Niall hopes that they would be found and he can have a traditional funeral. He wants his family and friends to see him one last time before he gets buried.

The plane suddenly tipped forward, causing the poor, young and beautiful woman to almost let go of Harry's hand.  Harry was having a hard time holding on also. He was being pulled towards the opening of the plane! The seat belt seeming to be pulled out of the seat. The food cart suddenly came flying down the aisle and ran into the girl making her let go of Harry. "Noooo!" Harry yells out. "Ahhhhhhhh!" She screams as she goes flying out of the plane. Hitting the side, making her life come to an end. 

Harry tries to hold on, but the seat belt gave out and he disappeared from Niall's view behind the seats. He couldn't see Harry anywhere. He didn't see him go out of the back,but he couldn't be too sure. Everything blurry due to the tears filling his eyes. 

"Harry! Nooooooo!" Niall screamed for his best friend. Having the camcorder pointing towards where the boy disappeared. His seat belt also loosening from where it is connected to his seat. This is the end. No more Harry Styles, no more Niall Horan. Niall has never been more terrified. Liam, Louis, Harry, family and friends, and his fans all coming to mind. He will never get to see them again. He was so excited to tell his mom about his time on tour and get to sleep in his bed, but no. Not anymore. The plane ride now feeling like a roller coaster out of control falling out of the sky, crashing down to the ground. Harry's gone and he will be next. He looks at the camera, that was securely connected to his wrist from a band, and says with tears in his eyes and running down his cheeks, hair flying in all different directions, "I love all of you. *sniff* I just wanted to let you know that I care about all of you. Louis, Li, our fans, my family and friends, and Harry if somehow survive this. I guess this is goodbye."

.................

Vote and comment please! I work hard on these.